The Supernatural fans' thread

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Ok.. Here we go Supernatural fans.. Ready for some Supernatural randomness. But please keep it clean and respect others' opinions.

Only two rules
1: No Wincest/Slash
2: No Manipped photos

Lets have fun!

My name is Hollie and I'm a Supernatural fan.. Equal Opportunity Winchester Lover

~?~HTC Evo Design~?~

Samfin55

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I was a fan of the show in earlier seasons 3 - 6. But I think Supernatual is the latest show to be water down. Shows often are their own worst enemy. There success causes them to go on for too long.

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been watching since the end of Season 3, I love the show and I feel it's evolving a bit. The fans are pretty muxh all that is keeping them going at this point. The ratings are what they have always been (mediocre at best). But the new CW President, Mark Pedowitz, is a fan of the show, and got Jensen & Jared to agree to go thru season 10. Not saying it will go that far, but the possibility is there. They got a new show runner, Jeremy Carver (Being Human US, previous Supernatural writer). And so far this season (except for 8.04) has been awesome. Almost a bit of a role reversal from Season 6 mixed with the secrets and angst of Season 4. They are getting back to a bit of the Monster of the Week stories but also having a bigger plot over all. I really think Jeremy is doing a great job on the show this season.

?~?~?HTC Evo Design?~?~?

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
It's really the only show I make time to watch every week. I watch other shows, but I usually catch them online when I get a chance or remember. Supernatural is on my weekly schedule. LoL

?~?~?HTC Evo Design?~?~?

frekiluv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Uber awesome show with some great cultural references from earlier decades and great interpertations of mythology from around the world. As the brits would say "bloody brilliant".

composed by my imaginary construct for you.