The Walking Dead (TV)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I can't be the only one that watches The Walking Dead on here...

Tidey_

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, season 2 got a bit dull for a while but they made the most of having their budget cut with more of an emotional side than usual. Season 3 is just crazy so far, 10 seconds into the first episode I knew it was going to be awesome!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Rodawg71

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Hooked... Last night's epi, "Clear" was the best since the pilot... IMHO.

sent from a Galaxy SIII near you

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
This show has one of the best suck you in stories around, and it does it without all of the characters being on drugs and having sex ten times an episode.

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I love the walking dead. I just started watching it 2 weeks ago on Netflix and im happy i did. Well to be honest i really got to watch a few episodes of season 3 when it premiered but was like wth i dont know whats going on so i quit watching it. Now im all hyped and glad that lori is dead. It sucks that Andrea might meet her end (hope not). I can't wait until Sunday

All animals are equal but some are more equal than others

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I want more episodes and I want them now. :( I'm all caught up through S3E15 and I hate the feeling of waiting for more. As said before, great show with a unique approach to the storyline.

Spoilers: I'm glad the group made it to the CDC and they were able to add plausible backstory to the outbreak itself. I loved the twist of all survivors being carriers already, and I sincerely hope they bring this up again in the future. I think that the primary group (Grimes' group) is getting a bit small. We need a fresh influx of, I'd say two, characters. I thought the African-American couple that are now at Woodbury would've made a good addition, but I guess that's an option again considering their reaction to the Governor's actions and personality in the last two episodes.

36694849.jpg

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I want more episodes and I want them now. :( I'm all caught up through S3E15 and I hate the feeling of waiting for more. As said before, great show with a unique approach to the storyline.

Spoilers: I'm glad the group made it to the CDC and they were able to add plausible backstory to the outbreak itself. I loved the twist of all survivors being carriers already, and I sincerely hope they bring this up again in the future. I think that the primary group (Grimes' group) is getting a bit small. We need a fresh influx of, I'd say two, characters. I thought the African-American couple that are now at Woodbury would've made a good addition, but I guess that's an option again considering their reaction to the Governor's actions and personality in the last two episodes.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36694849.jpg

The original cast got boring. The addition would've been great though.

Hear no Napoleon, Hear No Snowball. Just hear yelling, over the old ravens whispers

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
The original cast got boring. The addition would've been great though.

I don't like the new hallucination-prone, nearly-principle-abandoning sheriff. I liked the Rick Grimes that arrived at the camp outside Atlanta much more. I find that so many TV series often have the primary group of characters go through hard times again and again with occasional setting changes, but no good times. Sure the prison is safer, but I expected something a bit more than 'safer'. I'd like to see some progress forward. Even a little.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Word on the street is that those who stayed in Hawaii are still fine. I think they should find a way to get a ship and try their luck in Hawaii.

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't like the new hallucination-prone, nearly-principle-abandoning sheriff. I liked the Rick Grimes that arrived at the camp outside Atlanta much more. I find that so many TV series often have the primary group of characters go through hard times again and again with occasional setting changes, but no good times. Sure the prison is safer, but I expected something a bit more than 'safer'. I'd like to see some progress forward. Even a little.

I really never liked rick. Mostly shane because he knew and he did what needed to be done.

Hey Nothing. They can't make it out of Georgia let alone thousands of miles away. Plus the people in Hawaii are already infected. So A"roha

Hear no Napoleon, Hear No Snowball. Just hear yelling, over the old ravens whispers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463