90's Kids

unchartedarea

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Animorph. As much as I adore Harry Potter, Animorph is my first forray to the world of fiction, and I adore it. I have every single published volume in collection, some worse off than the other (I think a few of my books are no longer with covers), but I cannot let myself part away with them.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
JOHNNY BRAVO!

Also:

Pokémon, Sailor Moon, Scooby Doo: Where Are You?, Digimon...

Miss those good ol' days.

Posted via the Android Central App

MaximillianW

Apr 10, 2017
Visit site
Johnny Quest,
Swat Cats and rest of the action stuff from CN
Pretty much every show from Cartoon-Cartoons
Classic Looney Toons from the Golden/Silver Age. Tom and Jerry (Hannah-Barbera run)

kellychiss

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
Remember Angry Beavers? Rugrats? Johnny Bravo? Name your favorite 90's entertainment here.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2. TXT 3016845950 in case you were wondering! - - IT Spec.

Gummy Bears, Kissifur and Mask were all i needed!!! Raccoons wasnt a bad watch either!

DDRC

Apr 12, 2018
Visit site
I was a little bit older than "kid", lol, but I thoroughly enjoyed Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs, Ren and Stimpy, Muppert Babies, Gummy Bears, Tiny Toons, and many others. The Gummy Bears theme is one of those tunes that stays in your head for life. Great topic.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I loved all cartoons. Remember Disney afternoon. Darkwing duck and talespin were my favorite of those. And of course all the heavy marketing on commercials. Sometimes those songs still randomly pop in my head.

Scienceguy Labs

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I was more of an 80s kid 90s teen, but some of my favs were:

Quantum Leap
Headbanger's Ball
120 Minutes
MTV Unplugged series
Seinfeld
Friends
Walker, Texas Ranger
Star Trek Voyager
Deep Space Nine
The Wonder Years
The X Files
Frasier
Cheers

cranky_bot

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I miss the old WWE, Cartoon Network, DOS games, spending the summers playin hide n seek or cycling around with my friends. Those were the days. I miss how I never used to give a single **** about anything

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc