What are some documentary's/educational videos that you think everyone should see..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'll start
This documentary covers the fascinating array of telescopes and their varying uses.Telescopes exist in regions of the world few would think possible.Even on the very bottom of the ocean.

This while not strictly a documentary,is well worth the time it takes to watch.Top scientists tell stories and debate over what is feasible in the universe in an epic two part video.Enjoy!

Bonus video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34sEX6VM9sU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
This is an interesting documentary,on life and the posibiltes for life in the universe
Total Hours of Pure science in this thread:13.69 hours

Last edited:

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
You and this documentary thing, huh? :) I'll throw in Planet Earth. All eleven videos of the first series are available as one of YouTube's shows: Planet Earth - YouTube. $1.99/episode.
Haha,yes me and this documentary thing...i grew up watching documentary's.When discovery still had something to do with science(yes shows like mythbusters are related to science,However the type of thing i'm talking about can really only be found on the science channel anymore.).. and now a good documentary is so enjoyable to watch.:) i will definitely give planet earth a shot.:)

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
This documentary shows the strange and exciting environments that exist on alien moons.From moons that are volcanic across their entire surface.To volcano's that spew nitrogen and crust on moons hundreds of degrees below zero.Take a journey to these strange alien worlds.

Last edited:

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
This is an amazing nova documentary about the role satellites play in the understanding of our planet.We are just beginning to understand the earth and it's complicated systems.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
This documentary is hosted and narrated by the renowned astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson.It is the first part of a NOVA series covering the birth of the earth.It is entertaining and well worth the time it takes to watch.
This documentary follows the formation of the continent of Australia.It is entertaining,as well as educational.

gorwani12

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
The Secret is a good documentary movie, Persian movie called - The Apple, very simplistic and realistic, yet a tear jerker.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
This is a talk with three amazing people .The Brilliant Stephen Hawking,The late but great Carl Sagan.And the Author Arthur C. Clark

Last edited:

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I love Documentaries, I had not seen this thread......Great topic BTW. I will throw in these 2:
Running the Sahara
Vegucated

Thats all I can think of right now, I know I will think of more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge