Hey guys,

I am pretty new to this forum, so please excuse me if I am posting my writings on the wrong place, but since I saw a few guy with similar posts, I would also like to introduce mine here.

Well, I am app developer and I have already developed a few interesting applications for ANDROID and BLACKBERRY markets.
    I would like to introduce you one of my apps and I will appreciate some feedback from your side.

This application is called Foreign Words and it is free to download on Google Playstore. My developer name in Google Playstore is: 3M-App-Team

Here is a short app description, that you can also read in the App-Store:

"The Mobile-Application "Foreign Words" gives you the chance to expand your vocabulary in one or more of the five most spoken foreign languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.

Have fun learning different words and building up your basic vocabulary in a language you want to.

This Application is very suitable for language beginners. It helps you learn some new words and gets you prepared for your next holiday, private or business trip.
    And please don't forget your headphones, because "Foreign Words" supports voice output in order to help you learn the right pronunciation of every word.

If you like our App, please use the "share" button to recommend us to your friends.

We will also appreciate if you rate us here in the Playstore.

Features:

- Free of charge with five different languages!
    - It provides you with the most important and used words in English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
    - Helps you build up your basic word knowledge very quickly.
    - Learn-by-Playing with the "Game" feature.
    - Test what you have learned with our "Test" feature."

Please try this game and give me some feedback. You can also look at my other developed applications and try them out. I would appreciate your comments and ideas for better updating and further development.

Thanks a lot!

Here are also some screenshots:

10-09-2013 12:08 PM
    Welcome to the forums. It looks interesting hope it works out well.
    For future reference, there is an app section for a post like this.
    10-11-2013 11:56 PM