Floating Apps

sauce_a_poutine

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
No description at all of what you call "floating apps". No screens on the web page your link sent me to, and using bit.ly to set a link obscures the destination. Though many may not mind, I don't click on "blind links". But I'm of a curious nature, so I'll look it up from the Playstore app.

For now, though, it sounds like somekind of task manager that allows for more flexibility in doing multiple things at once, but really, the apps I need to do this already all do, it's just about them being coded to run in the background instead of suspending execution when not in focus. Skype runs and Neutron plays music at the same time as I read a book or edit pictures, while everything is output to my TV over MHL. That's pretty much as far as multi-tasking needs to be for me.

If your app or manager or whatever the nature of the beast, allows for multiple, re-sizable windows with my native apps running within them, then I am definitely interested. I'll check it out, and chime in later.

Edit: Ok, the Playstore info makes it look likes this is somekind of window manager, which seems like it works with some form of custom mini-apps. From the comments, I've gleaned enough info to understand you also limit what apps can run within your system for the free version. Looks like it has potential, I just might give it whirl someday.

Good luck with your project.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca