Hi all,

First off, sorry if this is in wrong catagory. Really wasn't sure where to put this, but figure it's entertainment related..

Hope someone can help me out here, been trying for a few hours to try something appropriate but no luck.

I'm basically looking for a music player for android (M8 running 4.4.3) which will automatically remove songs from a playlist if I skip them. The radio in my car doesn't work so I've been getting by using my phone, but cba creating playlists manually to suit what I want to listen to and removing songs from a playlist while driving isn't ideal... Tried a few apps which automatically create playlists based on song similarity but none of these seem to work very well, so I was hoping to just create a few big playlists of most of my music and have something which [automatically] removes songs I skip, leaving behind a few smaller playlists tuned to perfection.

I know some PC apps can do this so wondering if any of you out there know an android app with this functionality?

Cheers
    09-23-2014 10:21 AM
    so you want a music player that deletes a song whenever you skip? i'm not sure if that is possible because skipping was never designed for removing songs.
    11-07-2014 01:03 AM
    No not delete the song entirely, just remove it from the playlist. Windows Media Player has the feature, when playing through a playlist, if you skip any songs then the next time you play the playlist it asks if you want to remove the songs you skipped from the last time. Was just looking for an android port of sorts that does this.
    11-07-2014 02:44 AM
    No not delete the song entirely, just remove it from the playlist. Windows Media Player has the feature, when playing through a playlist, if you skip any songs then the next time you play the playlist it asks if you want to remove the songs you skipped from the last time. Was just looking for an android port of sorts that does this.
    I use poweramp, but I don't think it has this feature. Just swipe to skip. I know Google music has a thumbs up Playlists so if you click it it removes it but that is streaming not locally stored content.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-18-2014 05:20 AM
    I find one post about top 5 best music player apps for Android in the forum, it mentioned DoubleTwist, Poweramp, Google Play Music, Shuttle Music Player, and Equalizer+. Give them a shot.
    12-11-2014 01:34 AM