Hey Everyone. I did a story recently about smartphones and some of their capabilities for those not sure if they want or need a smartphone. I made sure to give android the most attention in the story and there is even some android central love in it too. Had to give some props to the best android blog out there .

Here it is again.

A little backround on me: I am a photojournalist for KPSP Local 2, which is the CBS affiliate in the Palm Springs, CA market.
    I have owned the original Iphone and moved back to Sprint when the HTC Hero came out in Oct. 09. I had to root the phone cause I am a geek like that, then I moved onto the Evo 4g in June and rooted that as well (the Evo and Dinc in the video are mine). My work just recently upgraded our work phones to Dincs so we can post small stories to our website, and it works wonderfully for that.
    Let me know what you think of the story!
    02-05-2011 05:05 PM
    The Piece hasn't aired yet. It will air monday morning so I will post it then. Sorry bout that I don't want to make anyone angry at the station.

Edit: It aired now so I am able to post it again. I didnt want to get fired for posting it too early.

But it is there again now. Hope you all enjoy.
    02-06-2011 01:12 AM
    Bumping it cause I put put the link up again.
    02-07-2011 01:53 PM