Name an actor that you HATE.

kurtgn

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Will try to start a thread this way.

Is there an actor that you just absolutely can't stand? Just the worst actor you have ever seen? (not untalented, just the one you personally can't stand for some weird reason)

For me it's Keira Knightley. She's a good actress and a beautiful woman but I hate her so much if I see her in a movie, I try to concentrate on another part of the screen where there's no here face in it.

VisaNK

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
For me it is Jason Statham. I hate all his films and the genre itself. It is so outdated like early schwarzenegger, whe a person can break the concrete wall with its back or drive on Audi through the lake bottom. It is so pathetic almost like indian action movies.

Reactions: fuzzylumpkin

MaximillianW

Apr 10, 2017
Visit site
Most of the actors of late 2000s and early 2010s. Feel like they're more of models, perfect-guy sort of thing than actors. No offense to any actor but you could really see some of the horrible looking actors engaging you till the last moment back in 80s and 90s. Heck, a lot of actors still do. but mainstream Hollywood has lately taken that road where for an actor/actress to star in a AAA movie, he or she has to be a perfect 10. Acting only becomes something they focus on fixing later down the road.... or just include so much action, you'll hardly notice how much they sucked in the past two hours.

skittler23

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Christian Slater - During his early career he was being compared to Jack Nicholson, I guess because of his laid back delivery. He sounded similar to Jack but thankfully people realized he wasn't even half the actor Jack was.