Cool Netflix deal

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That is a pretty good deal. Good for those student who are on a tight budget and want to see if they really want to use netflix and see if they want to continue to use it.

EmmyStone

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got a thing in the mail for a free trial, could I use that free trial then when the time is up and they ask if i want to pay, can I use this deal then?

Missy345

Banned
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
That is a pretty good deal. Good for those student who are on a tight budget and want to see if they really want to use netflix and see if they want to continue to use it.
Completely agree... the best thing is that you can stream from like 4 or 5 computers with only one account. So if you split the monthly bill with the roomate it is SO cheap!!!

CeliaHTC

Banned
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I think that you can do the free trial through the link they provide and then if you end up signing up claim your rebate. But you re not getting the rebate if you don't sign up

EmmyStone

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
You have to email studentrate the email confirmation you get from netflix so they know you made the purchase, then they'll send you the rebate.

Snowflakes

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, figured that might be a good deal for those of you who don't have Neflix yet. If you sign up through this site StudentRate - Deal / Netflix Student Discounts they send you a $10 check, which makes your first month free. I think you might need to be a student with a .edu address to sign up but not sure. Enjoy!:)

So I checked the link you put up and my understanding is that if i get the free trial using this deal then at the end I sign up for the sub, then the $10 rebate will automatically show up in my account? Or do I have to email confirmation to someone?

Newport000

Banned
Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
That sucks... I was planning on signing up in the Fall. But i would only use streaming anyways so I wouldn t get the DVD mailing plan. Might still be worthwhile. We'll see. How about redbox?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance