We Should develop a case with a kickstand for epic 4g

wiltonmanorsx

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
There is one already:

Amazon.com: Body Glove's Glove Snap-On Case with Belt Clip for Samsung Epic (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories: Reviews, Prices & more

I have it and love it. Slides with no problem and can get to all buttons and the port with no trouble. It makes it easy to sit on my desk where I can see the screen well without having to buy a second charging stand. It should also make cross country travel just a bit easier since I can just take a video along to watch instead of shelling out cash for in-flight movies.

I wanted a case with an EVO like kickstand but after much searching, couldn't find one so I bought this one.

skatanic000

Banned
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, when you watch movies on your epic, how do you do that without battery draing after a few hours? Do you bring two batteries? Charge on the plane somehow? Or is there something I'm missing wth epic battery life? Watching a movie on the plane does not seem possible to me

skatanic000

Banned
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Although, that case does not really have the built in kickstand like an evo has. Also it looks like it stands vertically which would make movie watching impossible. Does the clip turn to allow horizontal standing?

wiltonmanorsx

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
It works both vertically and horizontally. You just turn it.

Yeah, the battery isn't so great for long flights. I've been lucky. Several flights have had plugs so I just use the wall charger. My last 3 flights were on Virgin America which has both plugs and USB ports to use for charging.

Sadly, I also usually carry an extra battery with me. I've been looking for a "super battery" for a while, but I don't think anyone has made one yet.