Cases for use while working out

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
For those that use the Epic during workouts what method do you use to secure it during your workout? I would really like to use the running app I installed but I haven't come up with a really great way to secure the phone while running and also be able to use it for music.

Last edited:

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

GSF1200S

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

The arkon sports armband is great if the phone doesnt have a case; it wont fit the phone if the phone has a case though. I havent started running with it yet, and I fear I may just be screwed in that department. The phone is too big and heavy and would be ungodly annoying swinging around in shorts.

For working out at the gym I just leave it in my pocket and use bluetooth to play through my stereo headphones. If it falls out, its in a case so whatever.

I think I might actually get some elastic and make a case that expands/contracts around the phone with an elastic/velcro strap that secures it to my arm. Prolly find that at most sewing stores and take it to a seamstress to have the work done- better that way than having nothing..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech