Bonsai to stock ec05

Majesty9917

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So I have Bonsai installed on my phone and I need to bring it in to a sprint store for a possible swap out. I am aware that putting any rom as well as rooting my phone voids my insurance so I attempted to get back to a stock phone. I downloaded the ec05 no data wipe tar provided by Paul and used it in odin to get myself back to ec05. Unfortunately all that did was leave me stuck in a boot loop. It would load the samsung screen and then power off and back on to the samsung screen etc. I was able to get the phone to start back up by reflashing the bonsai rom. So my question is how would I go about returning my phone from bonsai to stock ec05? Thank you in advance to anyone who provides help in this matter.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Your best option would be to goto the following thread and grab the EC05 tar file, procedure #1.

[How to] Factory Restore (or Fix a Bricked Phone)

Sorry I would provide a direct link but I'm mobile. Its one of our sticky threads.

Use that to return to stock EC05. If you have any troubles follow the trouble shooting at the beginning of that thread.

I will note some people have had troubles using Odin to return to EC05 and have had to use the Froyo EB13 tar (procedure #2) and then let it update to EC05 from there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1