Will android's new market get pushed to rooted phone?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Will android's new market get pushed to rooted phone??

It should, my Market has updated while running custom ROMs. Actually we just had an update about a week ago on the Market...

Transparent theme, I know nothing about that theme business... LOL... :p

skyward

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Just updated, looks pretty cool. No need for a transparent app, it's full of pics.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
What my question is if they can make a modded version of the market allowing rooted users to watch movies. I don't need it but its nice to have it alongside Netflix if Netflix doesn't have a certain movie

skyward

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I was having problems updating applications with the new market, anyone else? I switched back to the old market for now.

Duby1186

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Seems interesting but not interested. I've read its all still to pricey for books or to rent movies. I prefer the darkestmarket I flashed from xda as to amp the market. It uses a dark theme and makes it way easier to read. Still wish u cud enlarge font size but its a big step up for me! Id recamend it to anyone. :)

Sent from my Epic 4g using TapaTalk

Jaredd130

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I was having problems updating applications with the new market, anyone else? I switched back to the old market for now.

I switched back to the old market too. Every time I was getting an update, it wasn't letting me update. The only options were to open or uninstall. Hopefully this bug gets worked out before it gets pushed out to the masses.