Bonsai v4.1.3 has been released

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe Bonsai stores anything on sdcard other than what stock OS has going to sdcard normally which is very little aside from pics/video under the folder DCIM.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
i am trying to figure out which of these folder would be safe to delete. see screenshot below.
Click to view quoted image

A1BakedSauce is from Baked Snack ROM (ROM or Baked Snack Kernels) You can delete this if you like

ACSBACKUP is from Syndicate Frozen ROM (auto backup and restore done by SFR on install) You can also remove this.

bonsaibackup is the same as SFR... Auto backup and restore on install. You can also remove this.

The rest of the stuff on your sdcard is very self explanatory as to what it is... Common 3rd party apps that store things on your sdcard... If your no longer using apps attached to those folders then you can remove them....

You actually have one of the more organized and cleaner looking sdcard's that I've seen.. hahah, you should see mine... :confused:

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
You actually have one of the more organized and cleaner looking sdcard's that I've seen.. hahah, you should see mine... :confused:

LOL! Mine is decent now, but you should have seen mine before I decided to move everything off, format the sd card, then put everything back on! Took forever in CWM to flash, just because of all the folders I had to look thru just to find the roms, haha. Quite pretty and organized now, tho :cool:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
LOL! Mine is decent now, but you should have seen mine before I decided to move everything off, format the sd card, then put everything back on! Took forever in CWM to flash, just because of all the folders I had to look thru just to find the roms, haha. Quite pretty and organized now, tho :cool:
Mine is a mess only because I carry around most of the ROMs/kernels available so I can change up at a moments notice... Then there is all the theme work that my partner ZiggSvo and I have done too..

Its not really a big mess, its organized but there is a lot there to look through..

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Haha, I don't theme, which i've thought about looking into. There are things I'd like to try. Maybe one of these days. But I used to keep about 8-10 diff roms on my phone, just cause I liked to try different things, and would flash 2-3 diff roms a day going back and forth to ones I liked.

I finally got it down to like 3, and they are now in one folder that is at the top of my CWM menu, yay!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463