Bonsai VS. SFR

saramon

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Just used the Anonymous rom, and it ate my battery like it was nothing... trying out Bonsai now, but I want to know how it is vs Syndicate... mainly on the battery life, but performance as well. Which Rom do you guys prefer :)

BIG CEEZEEWEZZIE

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm a rom-a-Holllic and have tried them all. Bonsai and SFR to me are the best and I've had little to no major issues using them. Currently I'm using SFR 1.2 w/darkhorse theme. The in very happy with this rom. Bonsai is great too but I stopped using it due to having problems connecting my phone to the computer. It kept saying I was missing RNDIS drivers.:p.

Hope this helps

Reactions: saramon

saramon

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm kinda liking Bonsai, and with GB being released around the bend hopefully, I will see how well this does, thanks for the input though :)

rdybala

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Bonsai all the way. I just recently installed v5-beta13 which is based on the EF02 leak and it is amazing! I'm averaging 14hrs with light usage and around 10hrs with moderate usage. Plus Skype video calling and Netflix work on it, so I'm a happy camper right now and loving my Epic!

skyward

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I've used both quite a bit, honestly I can't tell a difference between the two. Both are excellent.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze