[MOD][THEME][EG22][GINGERBREAD] Stock Theme w/Battery Mod

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Just as is says...

Stock Theme with a Battery Mod....

snap20110724_154704.png

(Note: ADW EX Launcher shown in screenshot)

Download Link : EG22 Stock Theme w/Battery Mod (Flash in CWM)

Download and place on sdcard
Boot into CWM
Wipe Cache Partition/Dalvik Cache 3x
Flash
Enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: dtm_stretch

hostmatty

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Just as is says...

Stock Theme with a Battery Mod....

snap20110724_154704.png

Download Link : EG22 Stock Theme w/Battery Mod (Flash in CWM)

Download and place on sdcard
Boot into CWM
Wipe Cache Partition/Dalvik Cache 3x
Flash
Enjoy
I have the EG22 stock, rooted, deodexed. I've flashed this theme, deleted, and reflashed it multiple times (I've wiped cache and dalvik 3x) and all I get is the battery mod and the touchwiz launcher. In the pic you show a different launcher without touchwiz. I want that. Am I doing something wrong? If not, how do I get the launcher shown in the pic?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I have the EG22 stock, rooted, deodexed. I've flashed this theme, deleted, and reflashed it multiple times (I've wiped cache and dalvik 3x) and all I get is the battery mod and the touchwiz launcher. In the pic you show a different launcher without touchwiz. I want that. Am I doing something wrong? If not, how do I get the launcher shown in the pic?
That launcher in the pic is ADW EX launcher from the Market.

cerobles1

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
B Paul, I have a request if it was possible. I'm using this mod along with EG22 deodex and it seems to give me the best battery life I had so far. But one thing I've noticed is that when the phone is charging it only shows the battery with a bolt signifying the phone is charging. But if I wanted to find out the battery level I would have to unplug the phone from the charger and then plug it back in so the phone can keep charging. So, is it possible to update your mod to show the battery level along with the animation of the battery charging? Is so, B-) how long would it take to update th mod?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Just a matter of changing the battery mod and charging cycle to reflect percents instead of just the charging bolt.

I will look into it.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yep give me a day or two here, I will need to dig around and find my copy of EG22 and also dig around among the battery mods for the correct charging pngs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835