[INDEX][EH06] Gingerbread EH06 "Leaked" v.2.3.4 ROMS/Themes/Mods

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
[NOTE]
Gingerbread EH06

6046069782_fff63d3971_b.jpg

Once again I will update this thread whenever possible with new ROMs/themes/mods, etc for the latest Gingerbread EH06 leaked build. I claim no credit to any of these unless its something I did. I am just providing a "one stop shop" thread for you to grab all the latest EH06 goodies :)

[TIP]From what I've been told most EG22 themes have been tested and seem to work on EH06!! :) [/TIP]
[/NOTE]

[INFO]
ODIN/STOCK: [ROM][ODIN] Gingerbread "Leaked" EH06 v2.3.4 Now Available!

ODIN/MOD: [MODEM][EH06] Gingerbread EH06 "MODEM ONLY"
Credit: Paul627g/Android Central

ROM/CWM: [ROM] Stock/Deodexed update.zip for EH06 (CWM Flashable w/ root)
Credit: Decad3nce

ROM/MOD/CWM: [ROM][EH06] Modified Stock/Batt/Logs/No TW
Credit: dtm_stretch

MOD/CWM: [FIX] [ERA] CWM flashable fix- Rotation lag on EH06
Credit: ac16313

ROM/ODIN: [Odin]Stock EH06 Odexed with CWM 3.1.0.1/Root/Busybox 1.19
Credit: crawrj

ROM: [ERA] EH06 ROM (unnamed)
Credit: ksmullins88

THEME: [MOD]EH06/EG22 & EF02/themed_8_lockscreens/StatusBar[MOD][Maddoggin][UPDATE 8/16/11]
Credit: maddoggin

THEME: [THEME][EH06] VIPERtheme SynErgY PreBeta v2 (UPDATED 8/19)
Credit: theduce102

THEME:
[Theme][EH06][8-Lock]Sculpted v1
Credit: deano0714

THEME: [ERA][Theme][EH06] Ace Theme 1.05 "Almost Stock"
Credit: || Acer ||

MOD: [Hack] [EH06] [DEODEX]AIO MOD

MOD: [EH06] Logs Provider Fix

ROM: [ROM][ERA] EH06 Olympus ROM v1.4
Credit: ERA
[/INFO]

Last edited:

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: [INDEX][EH06] Gingerbread EH06 "Leaked" v.2.3.4 ROMS/Themes/M

First impressions are that EG22 themes work on EH06. I haven't tried myself. So proceed with EXTREME caution. Make backups! Clear cache and dalvik!

bigtymer7680

May 22, 2010
Visit site

I know it's a leak but I thought I'd give a heads up about the browser. Whenever I open a page and start clicking links to other pages, if I wanted to go back one page and hit the back button, the whole browser would close out and I'd start all over again. No bueno. Aside from that, pretty smooth. Even the navigation seems more stable than before.

cerobles1

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site

Any improvements over EG22 or is this just minor bugs leak? Is anyone running this?

cerobles1

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site

Running the stock/deodex version. So far I.can't tell the difference between this and EG22

ShaLea

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

Can anyone suggest a ROM that does NOT have Facebook pre-installed? I just dl'ed generic EH06 via Odin and saw that it was pre-installed. I prefer not to have this.

Are there any files that I can remove w/Root Explorer to make this happen?

Thx.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Yes, just remove the Facebook app from the /system/app/ directory of the ROM before you flash it or right after flashing it before using FB.

Reactions: ShaLea

ShaLea

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

Is anyone else having problems w/this one. I went to XDA and looked at the 4 links for EH06 & none of them work for me. I tried all 4 of them. I don't want to reinstall them because 1 of them (I don't remember which 1) removed my status bar and made my prompt for "settings" become null.

It's bad because I really liked it when I was running EG22 on EF02 build.

FYI: I'm running EH06 base/generic from odin.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Is anyone else having problems w/this one. I went to XDA and looked at the 4 links for EH06 & none of them work for me. I tried all 4 of them. I don't want to reinstall them because 1 of them (I don't remember which 1) removed my status bar and made my prompt for "settings" become null.

It's bad because I really liked it when I was running EG22 on EF02 build.

FYI: I'm running EH06 base/generic from odin.

First thought comes to mind you said your running odin base stock, is it deodexed? You need to be running a deodexed version of E06 for this to flash properly...

ShaLea

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

First thought comes to mind you said your running odin base stock, is it deodexed? You need to be running a deodexed version of E06 for this to flash properly...

I have always been confused w/the odexed vs deodexed versions. I don't know how to tell.

Another question - I don't have an icon for "Contacts," If I go to Phone and tap on Contacts, I get a FC.

I get the message - "The application Phone (process com.sec.android.app.dialertab) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again later."

Luckily I have an app Atakephon, which assists to cross reference my contacts.

Any thoughts?? Thanks for your help thus far.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

I have always been confused w/the odexed vs deodexed versions. I don't know how to tell.

Another question - I don't have an icon for "Contacts," If I go to Phone and tap on Contacts, I get a FC.

I get the message - "The application Phone (process com.sec.android.app.dialertab) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again later."

Luckily I have an app Atakephon, which assists to cross reference my contacts.

Any thoughts?? Thanks for your help thus far.
Without going into great detail, you can Google this if you really want the full explanation. Odex is how your device is setup from the factory. If you root stock Froyo, using Root Exporer you look at your system apps directory each app would have two files xxxxxx.apk and xxxxx.odex . This setup is a bit more efficient but you can't really flash any changes to it.

Deodexed is when a dev goes in and compresses these two files for each app and main system file into one (xxxxxx.apk) and it allows for easy flashing of themes & mods.

If you are running the stock EH06 Odin package that required you to use the "Samfirmware.com" password to unlock it during extraction then that is the ODEX package. You can't flash themes, etc. with this version.

You must flash one that specifically says "DEODEXED" which ROMs like SRF, Bonsai, RandomKing's ROM, etc. etc.. are all based on... Just always check the thread tag or the change log to see if its deodexed or odex.

[ROM] Stock/Deodexed update.zip for EH06 (CWM Flashable w/ root) Highlighted "Deodexed" This is what you want to use....

[Odin]Stock EH06 Odexed with CWM 3.1.0.1/Root/Busybox 1.19 Highlighted "Odexed" This will basically be stock, rooted with CWM so you can do things like remove bloatware, use backup apps, wireless tethering and if we had kernels....

Onto your other problem.... I would go to Settings>Apps>Manage Apps> and clear cache/data of the Contacts... You will have to resync but it may resolve your problem.

sea1206

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

hey guy i have a question i have just put eho6 on my epic and the only problemi see is when im looking around on the web browser i cant go back one page it just closes the site is there a fix for this ??

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

hey guy i have a question i have just put eho6 on my epic and the only problemi see is when im looking around on the web browser i cant go back one page it just closes the site is there a fix for this ??
I believe this is a known bug with EH06.

ShaLea

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

Does anyone know if this is effecting all Browsers, or just stock browser?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Just the stock browser. I think there is either a fix or one in the works over at XDA in the Epic 4g Themes section.

Users have been using Dolphin, Miren, Firefox, etc.. as a workaround.

vigilous

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Call me crazy, but I seem to notice a significant volume increase in call volume. Which is cool... except my ears bleed a lil every time I talk to my girlfriend. ;) Also noticed the media output sounds like its peaking every time the bass kicks-also new. Hmmmm....

ShaLea

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

Shalea said:

Just the stock browser. I think there is either a fix or one in the works over at XDA in the Epic 4g Themes section.

Users have been using Dolphin, Miren, Firefox, etc.. as a workaround.

XScope Pro (Free today on Amazon Apps) is working good as well.

Reactions: Paul627g

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance