Phone will not boot after OneClickRoot

alexweidner

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I attempted to root my Epic 4G with One Click Root. I followed the procedure, and everything seemed to go swimmingly. The phone rebooted itself and all seemed well. However, when I shut down the phone and attempted to boot into CWM, it would not work. It sticks at the SAMSUNG [samsungmobile.com] screen, and will not progress. I have tried battery pulls. I have tried a regular boot and I have tried booting into CWM. Please help.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I attempted to root my Epic 4G with One Click Root. I followed the procedure, and everything seemed to go swimmingly. The phone rebooted itself and all seemed well. However, when I shut down the phone and attempted to boot into CWM, it would not work. It sticks at the SAMSUNG [samsungmobile.com] screen, and will not progress. I have tried battery pulls. I have tried a regular boot and I have tried booting into CWM. Please help.
Try running the odin method to install cwm, you are going to have to search xda developers I am mobile and can't post a link. If that works you need to flash an ext4 kernel in cwm.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae