Since the last time I updated or switched ROMs I've had to move apps to the SD card because they all wouldn't fit in internal storage. Will this be a problem when switching ROMs or will the that section of data be wiped from the SD card just like as if they were in internal storage as a result of flashing the ROM?
    10-21-2011 02:57 AM
    Since the last time I updated or switched ROMs I've had to move apps to the SD card because they all wouldn't fit in internal storage. Will this be a problem when switching ROMs or will the that section of data be wiped from the SD card just like as if they were in internal storage as a result of flashing the ROM?
    There won't be any issues. You'll need to re-install all those apps and move them again. It does not move the whole app, just a large chunk of the resources from within it's apk file. I have seen occasionally an issue where moving it, results in a fail the first time. Just try it again, and It will go. Best I can figure is that it sees an existing piece on the SD card, fails (clears it), and then it works.
    10-21-2011 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD