Need a little rooting help

Possum15

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I have been rooted and have flashed many Rom's before. My phone has been acting up lately so I Odin'd back to stock, updated to Ei22 and rooted again. Now when I try to load a ROM my phone freezes at the samsung screen. I have tried Senzation 2.0 and PhantomHackers Blazer ROM. what am I missing?
Thanks

Possum15

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I flashed Thunderhawk 3.3 and it runs fine, but can't flash Blazer or Senzation etc. Hopefully this will help you guys figure out what I'm doing wrong.

jmuru

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I flashed Thunderhawk 3.3 and it runs fine, but can't flash Blazer or Senzation etc. Hopefully this will help you guys figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I've never heard of either of those ROMs. Are you sure they're for the Epic 4G? ThunderHawk definitely is, but I'm pretty sure Blazer and Senzation aren't.

EDIT: Just looked it up and those are Epic 4G Touch ROMs. Different phone = different ROMs and they won't flash on this phone.

Reactions: demopedro

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't think your the first and won't be the last to make this mistake. Blame Sprint and Samsung for the name they picked making the devices so easy to confuse...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01