Updating Epic 4g with Galaxy S CM10 M2

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
For the new CM10 M2 update I noticed that the Galaxy S has the M2 update, but the Galaxy Epic 4g does not..

I was wondering if everything would be fine if I were to install the Galaxy S M2 update on my Epic.

I know that the phones are basically the same but there are several differences and I'm not sure if the Galaxy S update would screw things up.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
For the new CM10 M2 update I noticed that the Galaxy S has the M2 update, but the Galaxy Epic 4g does not..

I was wondering if everything would be fine if I were to install the Galaxy S M2 update on my Epic.

I know that the phones are basically the same but there are several differences and I'm not sure if the Galaxy S update would screw things up.

If you would like a paperweight instead of a phone, than go ahead ;)

The Epic 4g is a variant of the Galaxy S, but IS NOT the galaxy s. Different cpu, video, sensors, etc. As a rule of thumb, do not flash ANYTHING that does not specifically say it is for the Sprint Galaxy S Epic 4G.

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
If you would like a paperweight instead of a phone, than go ahead ;)

The Epic 4g is a variant of the Galaxy S, but IS NOT the galaxy s. Different cpu, video, sensors, etc. As a rule of thumb, do not flash ANYTHING that does not specifically say it is for the Sprint Galaxy S Epic 4G.

Gracias, just the answers I was looking for. Thanks for the advice. +1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool