What developers have made the jump?

munsterrr

May 17, 2010
Visit site
curious to see who was brave enough to make the jump over to this jewel? Considering it but wanted to know who would be making these better and greater.

fixxxer1022

Banned
Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
as you can see on here & xda there isn't alot of devs that moved to the epic. as a matter a fact i only see one custom rom that will go into beta soon. until i see more development ill buy an evo.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
as you can see on here & xda there isn't alot of devs that moved to the epic. as a matter a fact i only see one custom rom that will go into beta soon. until i see more development ill buy an evo.

Duh, everyone's over at SDX! :D Unfortunately, they haven't gotten too far with any ROMs. The good news is that the source code has finally been unveiled, so we should be seeing some more ROMs in the future.

fixxxer1022

Banned
Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Duh, everyone's over at SDX! :D Unfortunately, they haven't gotten too far with any ROMs. The good news is that the source code has finally been unveiled, so we should be seeing some more ROMs in the future.

there's no roms on that site either, i already checked. as i said, there isn't as much interest as the evo or hero had. if i see some decent support i may buy an epic next month when i upgrade. if not it will for sure be an evo.

odub303

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
huh? do i know you? i don't think i said anything inappropriate here. maybe i should pick one up now. :p

I didn't interpret Andrew's comments as a jab or anything, just a comment that there will be less moderating to do if there is one less running thread about a custom rom.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
there's no roms on that site either, i already checked. as i said, there isn't as much interest as the evo or hero had. if i see some decent support i may buy an epic next month when i upgrade. if not it will for sure be an evo.

That's why I said that we don't have much going on over there.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Honestly I think the interest is there. But the problem is that the EVO was introduced as the first 4g phone and this is the second act. Im sure there will be plenty of devs working on this phone including here, XDA and SDX. With how great this phone is and can be Im am pretty confident it will be a popular phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol