Syndicate Lock screen

persianpimp

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering, does anybody know where i can get the syndicate or same as the g2 lockscreen. I went from syndicate to baked, but I wanted to keep that lockscreen.

thanks!

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering, does anybody know where i can get the syndicate or same as the g2 lockscreen. I went from syndicate to baked, but I wanted to keep that lockscreen.

thanks!

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE STOCK LOCKSCREEN? OR AOSP AS SOME PEOPLE MAY CALL IT ?

IF SO ITS RIGHT HERE: http://schizopunk.com/EpicExperience/Add-Ons & Patches/signed_VanillaLock.zip

THIS IS A DOWNLOAD LINK. DOWNLOAD AND THEN FLASH THROUGH CLOCKWORK OVER THE ROM.

SORRY FOR CAPS. IM IN MY DRAFTING CLASS AND WE HAVE TO TYPE WITH CAPS FOR COMMANDS AND DTEXT

Reactions: persianpimp

persianpimp

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
nvm bro, i got it :D I just needed to know the name. I tried one from the quantum lockscreen addon and i don't think my phone liked it lol. But now i just tried the one from epic experience and it worked beautifully.

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Its because the one from the quantum is for froyo.

If your running a froyo rom it should work but if your on 2.1 you gotta use schizos or one with a 2.1 base

persianpimp

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
i thought it was essentially just a skin... so it would work with either. I looked a little deeper and i think it affects the framework folder... witch would be a problem if you were running 2.2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12