Is there a way to install Holiday Themes?
    I have rooted my phone with a Froyo ROM DK17.
    12-03-2010 08:10 PM
    There is a Christmas-themed version of Quantum ROM, I highly recommend it. Look at the bottom of the first post of this thread. And here are pictures of it on my phone.

If anybody wants this theme for a different custom ROM, I could try and whip up a flashable zip.
    12-03-2010 08:35 PM
    Looks amazing! Can I install that and still run my Froyo ROM?
    12-03-2010 10:08 PM
    That ROM uses the ROM you currently have as a base, and includes some extra goodies as well as that theme.

It sounds like you already have the DK17 ROM/modem, so you can wipe using Clockwork and then install this. Make sure you backup first
    bcball likes this.
    12-04-2010 12:22 AM
    There is a Christmas-themed version of Quantum ROM, I highly recommend it. Look at the bottom of the first post of this thread. And here are pictures of it on my phone.

If anybody wants this theme for a different custom ROM, I could try and whip up a flashable zip.
    I would greatly appreciate a flashable zip. i like the rom but like i said, no 4g is not worth it to me.
    are you getting 4g? if you live in la you should
    i left a post over on xda a couple days ago but i dont think he replied

Looks amazing! Can I install that and still run my Froyo ROM?
    this is a froyo rom, not a froyo theme. its the same thing as the quantum rom like rag said except themed and a couple new add ons
    12-04-2010 07:48 PM
    I would greatly appreciate a flashable zip.
    Do you plan on staying on DK17? If so I will gladly make the zip for you. If you're upgrading to DK28, a theme build for DK17 won't work. Let me know
    12-04-2010 07:50 PM
    Christmas Time Theme for DK28

This is completely a454nova's work from XDA - all credit goes to him, I simply made this an installable theme using his ROM files.

Edit: thanks to shaundizzle, this theme has been tested and should work with any DK28 ROM. As with any modification, please make sure to backup before installing Here are pictures of what the theme looks like.
    shaundizzle likes this.
    12-05-2010 11:29 AM
    Here ya go shaundizzle: Christmas Time Theme for DK28

This is completely a454nova's work from XDA - all credit goes to him, I simply made this an installable theme using his ROM files.

I have not tested this yet, so you can be the guinea pig Make sure to backup your phone and have your current ROM to ready reinstall just in case.
    thanks, but you never answered my 4g question

do you get 4g with quantum?
    12-05-2010 02:30 PM
    Sorry, I totally missed that! I don't get 4G around my house, so I'll try and test it out for you tomorrow and let you know.
    12-05-2010 03:03 PM
    Hey thanks for making that, but its kinda weird, is it the gtg touchwiz?

I definitely like te theming but I don't like the gtg touchwiz

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    12-05-2010 08:35 PM
    Yes, I believe that was part of the ROM I took these files from. So you flashed the theme and it worked? What ROM are you using?
    12-05-2010 09:04 PM
    I'm using viper 3.0

And when I think about it, it might be viper that has the lame setup. Might try quantum since you sad 4g workS.

You transferred data right?
    Cuz when I used 1.5 I could connect, but not transfer data

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    12-06-2010 09:25 AM
    Come to think of it, there were no apps in that zip - so it probably was Viper that included that version of the TouchWiz launcher.

And yup, transfer data works.
    12-06-2010 10:01 AM
    Update: theme is now tested, also added preview pics
    12-06-2010 06:53 PM