[Index] Froyo EB13 ROM's, Kernels, Themes, & Other Mods [Updated 3/22]

jrohrig

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can.

If will not flash if you do that.

Having a deodexed ROM allows you to flash things like battery meter mods, complete themes, and the current EXT4 kernels.

I apologize for the stupidity, but will flashing the deodexed rom erase my data to where I will need restore from mybackuproot?

dmlee

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
CyanogenMod 6.2 is in Beta 1. MMS is supposedly the last major bug left, and on noobnl's twitter it says that he has it fixed.

jrohrig

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Everything was running fine until I tried to download the blue battery mod and now I can't figure how to get my phone to stop force closing everything. Running ext4

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I apologize for the stupidity, but will flashing the deodexed rom erase my data to where I will need restore from mybackuproot?

Depends on if that ROM automatically wipes before flashing. Even if it doesn't, I'd highly recommend wiping manually before flashing to avoid a lot of headaches. And don't use a backup from an odexed (stock) ROM to restore onto a deodexed ROM. You can get away with restoring only app data, but not the apps themselves.

dmlee

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
OS Compatibility: Froyo EB13
General Notes:To download a ROM just click on the "Location" link and it will take you directly to the ROM developers page.

Rom Name: [STOCK] EB13 - Deodexed Update from DI18 | Pre-rooted | *** ADDED VOICE DIAL FIX ***
Developer: Dameon87

Rom Name: MiUi Rom 1.1.21 [Feb 23rd] [Ext4] [v1] [sms FIX] [OC kernel]
Developer: Ahmgsk

Rom Name: CyanogenMod 6.2 for Epic BETA 1 [Support IRC]
Developer: noobnl, CMSGSTeam

There are two more devs working on Cyanogen!
Taken from the changelog for this rom: CyanogenMod Epic 4G Status Update BETA 1 - xda-developers

authors : noobnl, skeeterslint, forcystos, and CMSGSTeam

Reactions: Paul627g

dmlee

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Oh cool. I was just trying to make sure credit is given where credit is due.

I think I'm just overly excited about finally getting froyo.

Also, thanks for being here all the time. I feel you must not sleep! lol

gpeterson

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Where can I see screen shots for Midnight ROM v4.0?
snap20110224_143455.png

Last edited:

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately this ROM isn't due out for another two days according to the dating on the title and his thread. I will post a link when its released. I look forward to what a454nova has to offer.

So im running EB13 stock deodexed rooted with TrulyEpic MiniTheme V1.8 I was scrolling through the application manager and noticed AMlauncher, I installed home switcher and what do you know a fully functional Amlauncher. Is this from installing the theme? Left over from previous flashes any ideas? Also I am unable to uninstall this not a big deal just curious.

jrohrig

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to get a list of all the mods that have worked with eb13, ext4, cwm 3.0.0.6? Also, are there any custom boot up animations that I can flash that have worked?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol