GMail Sync after restore from Nandroid backup

Jinded

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey I'm experiencing a weird issue. I restored from a Nandroid backup I made a few days ago, and everything works fine except GMail, which only seems to sync one way now. I still receive new mail as always, but anything I do on my phone doesn't sync to my GMail account... if I read something, it doesn't show up as read in GMail; if I archive something or assign a label, it doesn't reflect it in GMail; and I can't send anything, outgoing mail just stays in the Outbox and says "Sending..." indefinitely.

I tried fixing permissions in CWM but that didn't help. Any ideas?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey I'm experiencing a weird issue. I restored from a Nandroid backup I made a few days ago, and everything works fine except GMail, which only seems to sync one way now. I still receive new mail as always, but anything I do on my phone doesn't sync to my GMail account... if I read something, it doesn't show up as read in GMail; if I archive something or assign a label, it doesn't reflect it in GMail; and I can't send anything, outgoing mail just stays in the Outbox and says "Sending..." indefinitely.

I tried fixing permissions in CWM but that didn't help. Any ideas?

Try Settings>Manage Apps>GMail>clear cache/data

If that doesn't do it, try the same place and "Uninstall Updates" and see if that fixes it. Then you can go back to the Market and search GMail and grab the update again.

Reactions: Jinded

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12