sprint and samsung stock eb13 .apk's?

Mo_Chedda

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I've looked all over for these with no luck, I'm mostly interested in sprintzone, sprint tv, and thinkfree anyone know where I can get them?

robyn25

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I have been looking for the stock alarm clock app and have had no luck. I was pointed to another thread, but could not get it to work and was unsure if it was even the right thing. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

robomav

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
you can pull it from any rom that has it. paul made a sticky thread on how to do this for any app and have a flashable zip

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey paul, that file is in .bin format I don't know if I should zip it up?

I will take a look maybe I forgot to add the ".zip" to the when I renamed the file. I've done that a few times in a hurry...

Update: The file is fine, should flash with no problem.

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I was talking about the sprintzone, tv, and thinkfree, but no worries just renamed it to .zip and worked like a charm thanks!! :-D

Okay sounds good.. You must have accidently deleted the .zip extension because I checked the download and its named correctly.

Glad to help.

candymann9

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Sprint stock apps

Where can I get Sprint stock apps for use with Syndicate Frozen Rom? I see this question asked a lot but no answers or answers with dead links. Any help would be appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance