Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Source: [ROM] midNIGHT ROM v5 (BYOR Edition) EC05 3/21/2011

Credit/Developer: ptfdmedic

Features:

Change Log: EC05 based on the Bonsai v4
1) New OC Bonsai Kernel and scripts (Thanks to Mammon88 and Randy_T)
2) Camera Lag has been fixed and security hole patch (Thanks to mkasick and Rodderik for the fix and Bonsai for the kernel integration)
3) Carrier IQ COMPLETELY REMOVED. (VERY,VERY big Thanks to k0nane)
4) Themes updated for compatibility and ?Reboot Mod? (Thanks to MysteryEmotionz for the ?Reboot Mod? and amosher13 for help with compiling the framework)
5)Voice Dialer updated with fix (Thanks Dameon)
6) No Battery Pop Up MOD (Thanks to amosher13)
7) Call Log Mod (Thanks to Mammon88 and Randy_T)
8 ) New default wallpaper (Autism Awareness)
9 ) Updated build prop to reflect the upgrade.
10) Updated midNIGHT ROM Extras (now includes the EC05 modem odin package)
11) Thanks to mkasick for the TWS bug fix.
12) Clock removed from notification bar (Thanks to Mammon88 and Randy_T)
13) Stock theme now 1% battery modded.
14) The Bonsai Team has moved to a new location www.bonsaigeek.com (registration is FREE and worthwhile)

Last edited:
Reactions: nigma2u

lancelot916

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
loving midNIGHT v5.2. He also has a good number of themes on his site with multiple battery displays. I'm still waiting on a stock lock screen fix.

HeyBeerManTX

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to update, but I'm still running 4.1 (BYOR Edition). I installed 5.0 and tried to get this battery mod (colored gas gauge style), Touchwiz Launcher, and launcher bar style (5 button, with Apps in the middle and other 4 customizable), but I couldn't find the right file for them.

.....so now I'm running with a jacked up 4.1 with launcher issues (between TW and Launcher Pro) and severe stock email app issues until I can find the right files......

lancelot916

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to update, but I'm still running 4.1 (BYOR Edition). I installed 5.0 and tried to get this battery mod (colored gas gauge style), Touchwiz Launcher, and launcher bar style (5 button, with Apps in the middle and other 4 customizable), but I couldn't find the right file for them.

.....so now I'm running with a jacked up 4.1 with launcher issues (between TW and Launcher Pro) and severe stock email app issues until I can find the right files......

are you running EC05 or EB13?

Status
Not open for further replies.