Anyway to mod so in-call volume setting stays at last value?

dweeks

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm running Froyo EC05 Prerooted/ClockWorkMod v2.5.1.0 (RFS Filesystem) Odexed, and have a problem with the in-call volume resetting itself to medium after each call. Is there a way to mod that would keep it on high or the last setting selected?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm running Froyo EC05 Prerooted/ClockWorkMod v2.5.1.0 (RFS Filesystem) Odexed, and have a problem with the in-call volume resetting itself to medium after each call. Is there a way to mod that would keep it on high or the last setting selected?

Any help will be much appreciated.
Not that I know of yet. This will probably be something that is fixed with a custom kernel or in custom ROMs once they start popping up.

Reactions: dweeks

dweeks

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Not that I know of yet. This will probably be something that is fixed with a custom kernel or in custom ROMs once they start popping up.

After some playing around :) I discovered that it is only a problem when Bluetooth voice dialing. Now the question is it my headset or the kernel/ROM causing the problem? I'm a retired Java developer that is more and more getting the "bug" to learn Android development and fix this sucker :D

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
After some playing around :) I discovered that it is only a problem when Bluetooth voice dialing. Now the question is it my headset or the kernel/ROM causing the problem? I'm a retired Java developer that is more and more getting the "bug" to learn Android development and fix this sucker :D

Good luck! Maybe we will see some developments from you in the future. ;)

dweeks

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Tried several Bluetooth headsets and they all have the same results. The low volume is only when the voice dialer is prompting. Once the call connects you're back to whatever your setting is for in-call volume.

Anyone know where to start looking for the voice dialer prompt? Rom? Kernel?