Stock Pre-Rooted Deodexed Zipaligned Png Optimized EC05 Tar 4/7/2011 Fixed Both Tars

chris41g

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Like the title says it's an Odin tar, based on the pre-rooted EC05 from AndroidCentral, I just deodexed, zipaligned and png optimized it, also fixed the call log with the LogsProvider.apk posted by k0nane. and used the updated bionic and libdvm from no2chem. Other than that all stock, rfs. Works for me just fine, YMMV. If I left any credit out let me know and I'll update this post ASAP

****Fixed the FCs for the Camera and Phone in Both the Stock and Modified EC05 Tars****
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

BTW these are both Full Wipe Odin Tars

Stock EC05 Tar Prerooted Deodexed Zipaligned Png Optimized - Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Mirrors thanks to Mattallica76

Mediafire mirror - http://www.mediafire.com/?sbzubqd7zp6w5b7

Slightly Modified Version of the Rom from above, with CWM 3.0.0.6 EXT4 (Journaling On) and VisionKernel 1.1 by thomasskul666, Ad-Blocking Built-in (Words with Friends still works, kanged from syndicate rom and edited), And stock boot and shutdown animations and sounds removed and replaced with Android Scribble Boot Animation/Shutdown by Gla'dos modified by leatherneck6017. Root is still in the kernel, so you can change kernels if you want but you'll have to run one click root again. also the system partition is already ext4, but the first time you go into cwm it will convert data and cache.
You can use the system apps zip by nubecoder to add or remove any stock apps that i left out, or didnt remove that you see fit.

Slightly Modded EXT4 EC05 Tar Prerooted Deodexed Zipaligned Png Optimized - Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Mirror Thanks to Barshalen
Reuploading

Restore Stock Boot Animation for Modified Tar (By nubecoder)
xda-developers

Restore Stock Shutdown Animation for Modified Tar

Restore All Voice Apks for Modified Tar
Credit-------------

Stock EC05 Preroot Odexed by Paul627g - http://forum.androidcentral.com/epi...o-ec05-prerooted-cwm-v2-5-1-0-rfs-odexed.html

Updated Bionic by No2chem - updated bionic - xda-developers

Modified dalvik/libdvm.so by No2chem - modified dalvik/libdvm.so - xda-developers

Modified LogsProvider.apk by K0nane - xda-developers - View Single Post - Fixed - Call Log Mod **FIXED for EB13** Thanks K0nane

Android Scribble Boot Animation/Shutdown by leatherneck6017 - [BOOT] Android Scribble Boot Animation/Shutdown - Edify/Amend - xda-developers

VisionKernel 1.1 by thomasskull666 - [KERNEL][ACS][GPL] VisionKernel v1.1 |ext4/RFS|1.3&1.4ghz|Voodoo Sound/COLOR| - xda-developers

System Apps Remove N Restore by nubecoder - [EB13/EC05][Stock][Configurable Zip] System Apps Remove N Restore - xda-developers

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for posting here too Chris ;)

BTW, Chris did you use that auto deodexer that Amosher13 ported? If so, we need to talk... I didn't have very good success with it and maybe you could help.. I ended up doing the manual deodexing using the baksmail and smali jar files and did em by hand! What a job that was... :p

Last edited:

chris41g

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
no i didnt actually.. i tried, but i couldnt get it to boot when i did.. i ended up using another tool for another phone and then some by hand

chris41g

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
yea im working on an ext4 and more stripped version now.. less stock though because i dont have a stock dual fs kernel, im using twilight zone kernel. removing some bloat. and since its custom kernel changing the boot animation. probably upload it tomorrow since my upload is kind of slow.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your work Chris!

I look forward to your EXT4 tar. I'm assuming you're pre-rooting the ROM and not relying on Twilight for root? Because there are still some kernels that don't have root built in, and if they're flashed after using your EXT4 tar those users will lose root access. Although I'm sure you've already thought of this - if so, just ignore me :p

chris41g

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
its this same stock rom, prerooted with one click and clock work 3.0.0.6, im only using twilight because its a dualfs kernel and its stable and ive been using it regulary. so it will have root in the kernel but also from the one click root.

Reactions: ragnarokx

k0nane

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
On including Twilight Zone 1.1.0 - we're happy you chose to use our kernel, but if any users complain of freezing, note that they should use VisionKernel or Twilight Zone 1.0.4 (which will disable camcorder functionality unless [untested but very probable] the EB13 camera APK is used).

chris41g

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your work Chris!

I look forward to your EXT4 tar. I'm assuming you're pre-rooting the ROM and not relying on Twilight for root? Because there are still some kernels that don't have root built in, and if they're flashed after using your EXT4 tar those users will lose root access. Although I'm sure you've already thought of this - if so, just ignore me :p

Even though the rom was prerooted, including twilight zone makes it where flashing another kernel does infact break root. But you can just run one click root again to fix it. What ill be doing is uploading a version with genocide 1.0 and then replacing twilight with vision in this version.

epic0001

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Wipe Data??

when we odin Slightly Modded EXT4 EC05 Tar Prerooted Deodexed Zipaligned Png Optimized will all data be wiped or will it just flash over and keep data.

im on eb13 with ec05 modem ext4 rooted. thanks

evilsock

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
ok i tried it twice, i flashed the modded one. and now every time i hang up a phone call the phone app force closes. only after the phone call is over and it does it every time.
any ideas on a fix?

edit, just noticed it only does it for contacts stored in phone, if the number isnt in my contact list , it does NOT FC.

Last edited:

chris41g

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
i believe it has to do with the Logprovider.apk, I may have accidentally optimized the modified apk, or the permissions are set wrong. first try fixing permissions in cwm3, if that doesnt work, then copy the apk i link in the first post to /system/app/ then fix permissions in cwm3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463