Rom w/Voodoo sound Stock?

IZZY Dead

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Can any one point me to a stock stable ROM w/Voodoo sound (or as close to stock as possible), no under volting, no screen hacks. I have to have a good daily driver where my Navigation is going to work flawlessly and my camera/video camera is going to work just like stock. Any help greatly appreciated.

IZZY Dead

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
That's what I have been doing and this seems to be the one ( [KERNEL][GPL]Clean Kernel EC05 v1.02 ) but the download is broken.

Darkshneider

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Shouldnt have any problems since it doesnt change CPU values, someone more experienced on the matter can answer your question though.

IZZY Dead

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
And a little bit of reading on that thread, will point out that the OP has a typo and that the correct link is this one :D.

so can i flash this with clockwork over over stock rooted RFS odexed EC05? Sorry I am out of practice my phone has been running so great with stock RFS rooted with all the bloat and Sprint ID removed that I haven't flashed anything in a while.

IZZY Dead

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
After all of that 3hr's of reading I finally find out Voodoo sound not really needed on Epic because it's not fully developed. I mean I don't know about you guy's but my Epic sounds pretty Epic.

k0nane

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
After all of that 3hr's of reading I finally find out Voodoo sound not really needed on Epic because it's not fully developed. I mean I don't know about you guy's but my Epic sounds pretty Epic.

The Epic version of Voodoo Sound is fully developed and properly implemented.

IZZY Dead

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
The Epic version of Voodoo Sound is fully developed and properly implemented.

Then where is the data to back that up demonstrating that the overall signal to noise ratio has improved or the dynamic range has expanded. All I have come to understand through my investigation is that it boost the overall volume and removes some crackle and hiss. And louder doesn't equal cleaner and the removal of crackle and hiss from a purely digital recording where it shouldn't exist does not improve your dynamic range, because we all know to remove crackle and hiss we have to either shelve it or notch it or compress it and thats what they were doing by implementing the parametric EO into the build and from what I understand is the parametric wasn't implemented into the Epic 4g version. But I stand to be fully corrected if I be wrong.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670