ROM based on DI18 with auto-correct?

TheNickage

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Handcent is completely worthless in this respect. Ever since the EB13 update.zip, and then the EC05 OTA, autocorrect has been missing. The DI18 build had a flawless auto-correct/predictor.

I rooted so that I could get back to that setup, as well as use custom ROMs. Do I need to odin to DI18, and root from there?

I currently am running syndicate frozen 1.1, but it only has the swype keyboard. I preferred the android keyboard's layout and functionality. Might have to dl the gingerbread keyboard.

bdog421

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Handcent is completely worthless in this respect. Ever since the EB13 update.zip, and then the EC05 OTA, autocorrect has been missing. The DI18 build had a flawless auto-correct/predictor.

I rooted so that I could get back to that setup, as well as use custom ROMs. Do I need to odin to DI18, and root from there?

I currently am running syndicate frozen 1.1, but it only has the swype keyboard. I preferred the android keyboard's layout and functionality. Might have to dl the gingerbread keyboard.

Or you could flash the gb kb from xda, I believe its in the themes&apps section.

TheNickage

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
So after working with the GB keyboard, it turns out it does auto correct pretty well.

My question is, when it gives you the "this app could track your keystrokes" how do you know for sure that it doesn't? I know it alarms you if you're not using a stock keyboard, but is there a way to make sure logging is not occurring?