sprocket2107

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I installed urbanfury last night and when it booted up i got an error message saying UID's on system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable. what does this mean? I wiped everything 3x and when i tried to install a new rom it froze up on the samsung screen (i thought i bricked my phone) so i had to restart CWM and then install the previous version of CWM, CWM 3.0.0.6. I again wiped everything 3x and installed SRF1.1.1 and it seems like it is ok. but should I be worried about anything?

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I installed urbanfury last night and when it booted up i got an error message saying UID's on system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable. what does this mean? I wiped everything 3x and when i tried to install a new rom it froze up on the samsung screen (i thought i bricked my phone) so i had to restart CWM and then install the previous version of CWM, CWM 3.0.0.6. I again wiped everything 3x and installed SRF1.1.1 and it seems like it is ok. but should I be worried about anything?

Not sure why the UID error pops up sometimes but its happened to me :p
all you need to do is just wipe data :) that's why when you flashed SRF it worked fine because you wiped the data :p
So if you run into that error again just go into CWM and wipe your data a few times :)
Otherwise nothing to worry about :)

sprocket2107

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
i wiped everything 3x and am now running srf 1.1.1 and it seems to be running smoothly but i feel like my battery indicator isnt reading properly. i have had it off the charger for 15 hours and its at 70%. I feel like there is no way thats possible

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
i wiped everything 3x and am now running srf 1.1.1 and it seems to be running smoothly but i feel like my battery indicator isnt reading properly. i have had it off the charger for 15 hours and its at 70%. I feel like there is no way thats possible

It's very possible! ROM is great :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781