Ever since my Epic 4G received the FROYO.EC05 update I have had issues with my Finity Bluetooth. It works fine for outbound calls however if I receive an inbound call the phone locks up and I need to pull the battery to reset the device. If I turn off the Finity I can receive calls fine and then turn the Finity back on during the call and it connects allowing me to talk on it.

Sprint has replaced the phone and the Finity neither has helped. Does anyone know of a fix?

Thanks
    05-27-2011 11:13 AM
    Ever since my Epic 4G received the FROYO.EC05 update I have had issues with my Finity Bluetooth. It works fine for outbound calls however if I receive an inbound call the phone locks up and I need to pull the battery to reset the device. If I turn off the Finity I can receive calls fine and then turn the Finity back on during the call and it connects allowing me to talk on it.

Sprint has replaced the phone and the Finity neither has helped. Does anyone know of a fix?

Thanks
    Try a custom rom that has the best feed back on bluetooth. If that still doens't work get a new bluetooth.

I've been very happy with this one

Hope it helps
    05-27-2011 12:16 PM

Thanks
    I read on a Evo 4g forum that downloading the newest version of MotoSpeak from the Marketplace will correct those crashing problems.
    05-27-2011 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD