Samsung Epic 4G SPD-D700 EXE Flash File

BTJustice

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I have read quite a few Internet posts about a .EXE file that will flash the Samsung Epic 4G that use to be on the Samsung Support website. I cannot find this file there. I wonder if anyone knows how to get it directly from Samsung. I really don't want to use a possibly modified file from a third party link.

I don't care if it is the original Eclair or Froyo as long as the file comes directly from Samsung. Thanks in advance!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I have read quite a few Internet posts about a .EXE file that will flash the Samsung Epic 4G that use to be on the Samsung Support website. I cannot find this file there. I wonder if anyone knows how to get it directly from Samsung. I really don't want to use a possibly modified file from a third party link.

I don't care if it is the original Eclair or Froyo as long as the file comes directly from Samsung. Thanks in advance!

Here is the thread we had to get official Froyo... Eclair I know is out there but I can't locate it ATM.

Sprint Samsung Epic 4g Official Froyo EC05 [update.zip method/Custom Odin Packages]

You can use the update.zip method or use the Odin method, there are a few ways to do it. They are official files, not modified or third party. I downloaded them personally and uploaded them to my own server space for everyone in case Sammy/Sprint pulled the files.
tag.png

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae