TPU Cases now Available for the SGS2 (Includes Screen Protector)

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: TPU Cases now Available for the SGS2 (Includes Screen Protect

These cases are great and fit really well! I had it on my EVO 3D and loved it......Below is a link. They can also be found on Amazon.

Search Results : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA
Excellent company excellent cases!
I purchased matte black for ev3d fit perfect but wasn't digging the look of high gloss TPU Framing around screen it looked tacky for my taste.
They need to matte black the whole case without gloss front .

Last edited:

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Excellent company excellent cases!
I purchased matte black for ev3d fit perfect but wasn't digging the look of high gloss TPU Framing around screen it looked tacky.
They need to matte black the whole case get rid of the gloss front .

Didn't realize that as I just ordered the Matte Black one assuming it will be all black. I guess the framing will look like the one I had on my 3D which was the high gloss smoke transparent one?

Wish is was all black but it will do. The case fits so well and doesn't really add much to the size of the phone......

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

I ordered the Matte Black. Gloss just ends up looking dingy.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site

Didn't realize that as I just ordered the Matte Black one assuming it will be all black. I guess the framing will look like the one I had on my 3D which was the high gloss smoke transparent one? .
Yep front will have shinny gloss toy like look uggg

Wish is was all black but it will do. The case fits so well and doesn't really add much to the size of the phone......
yeah their cases are slim adding no bulk fit like a glove defiantly #1.
When it comes to color yes true flat black would be great!
The good news is that they listen to their customers so if enough request true flat black they will supply.

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site

These cases are great and fit really well! I had it on my EVO 3D and loved it......Below is a link. They can also be found on Amazon.

Search Results : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA

Did you get a free screen protector with your purchase of the one for the EVO 3D & if so how would you rate it? I'm thinking of picking up one of these & the free screen protector is a nice plus...

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Did you get a free screen protector with your purchase of the one for the EVO 3D & if so how would you rate it? I'm thinking of picking up one of these & the free screen protector is a nice plus...

No, when I ordered mine for the 3D they were not giving out the free screen protectors. That is fairly new.

Reactions: BRIVERS73

jamal2323

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site

I ordered the glossy black TPU case from Ebay yesterday and just got it in the mail an hour ago. I love it, but the bad part is now I have a case with no phone for it yet :'( ......oh well, it came with a cutout of the phone so that I can at least act like im happy!

IMAG0328.jpg

IMAG0329.jpg

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

I ordered the glossy black TPU case from Ebay yesterday and just got it in the mail an hour ago. I love it, but the bad part is now I have a case with no phone for it yet :'( ......oh well, it came with a cutout of the phone so that I can at least act like im happy!

IMAG0328.jpg

IMAG0329.jpg

So wait, is the glossy one all black on the front and not clear? Might need to change my order if that is the case although I really like the look of the matte black.....Man, what to do!

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site

So wait, is the glossy one all black on the front and not clear? Might need to change my order if that is the case although I really like the look of the matte black.....Man, what to do!
The gloss black is all glossy black it has a blinding shine about it.
It also has more slip feel to it unlike matte black stick to your hand

Reactions: eric3316

tdoom15

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

Glad I checked back here right before placing the order...gloss and flat black together on one case may be a deal breaker for me

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site

Maybe Clay with TPU will visit thread throw us some love with full matte Black version.

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Glad I checked back here right before placing the order...gloss and flat black together on one case may be a deal breaker for me

I went with the matte black.....I had the glossy smoked one on my 3D and it looked pretty good so just having that on the front might not be to bad although all black would be best.

Edit....I just sent an email to Clay with a link to this thread. Maybe he will jump in.

Last edited:

tdoom15

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

My gf had a glossy maroon one, and after a while it looked scratched and just plain old...at 8 bucks, it's not a big deal to replace it, but I dont think the flat black would have that issue nearly as much. Post some pics up when you get it!

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Clay just emailed me back the below response. Everyone might want to jump on the matte black now! lol

'The front is definitely black, it looks amazing with the high gloss trim around the screen. Definitely a superior look to a full matte finish, it keeps with the glossy theme that the front of the phones have. I'm not sure who said the front wasn't black, it definitely is. I'll try to join in the thread a bit later, got swamped today with orders!'

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site

This response deserves it's own post.....Clay just emailed me back the below response. Everyone might want to jump on the black now! lol

'The front is definitely black, it looks amazing with the high gloss trim around the screen. Definitely a superior look to a full matte finish, it keeps with the glossy theme that the front of the phones have. I'm not sure who said the front wasn't black, it definitely is. I'll try to join in the thread a bit later, got swamped today with orders!'
Yeah front is black yet it has gloss trim that's what I conveyed earlier in thread.
I own matte Black versions for EV3D really nice perfect fit yet the gloss trim isn't my thing.
If there was full matte black version I would be on it.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

Clay just emailed me back the below response. Everyone might want to jump on the matte black now! lol

That's enough for me. I just ordered one. For $9 it's worth checking out, and at least I'll have some protection on the phone right away.

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Yeah front is black yet it has gloss trim that's what I conveyed earlier in thread.
I own matte Black versions for EV3D really nice perfect fit yet the gloss trim isn't my thing.
If there was full matte black version I would be on it.

I'm thinking the gloss would probably look good with the SGS2 as the front of the phone is pretty glossy so it should blend in a little better. As long at it is black I will be happy. I was thinking it was going to just be a clear plastic look......

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site

I'm thinking the gloss would probably look good with the SGS2 as the front of the phone is pretty glossy so it should blend in a little better. As long at it is black I will be happy. I was thinking it was going to just be a clear plastic look......
I'm thinking the complete opposite.
GS2 is so glossy black it needs tone down line in front Flat black would accomplish that.

Anyway I look forward to your take on look...post some pics f,sure

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

I'm thinking the complete opposite.
GS2 is so glossy black it needs tone down line in front Flat black would accomplish that.

Anyway I look forward to your take on look...post some pics f,sure

I will definitley post some pics once I get it. Clay also suggested if enough people request an all matte black finish he will make one.

For a look with the matte black on the back and glossy front, he recommended taking a look at the pictures of the droid bionic....If you never used a TPU case before, I recommend you read the reviews as well as they pretty much sum up how good of a product these really are.
Amazon.com: TPU-Cases Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for Motorola Droid Bionic 4G (Verizon) ?~?TPU-Cases Retail Packaging?~?: Cell Phones & Accessories