TPU Cases now Available for the SGS2 (Includes Screen Protector)

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: TPU Cases now Available for the SGS2 (Includes Screen Protect

Got one of these coming in the mail for free to review. I will post up a bunch of pics, and my thoughts on it once i get my phone on friday evening if noone beats me to it before that.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Man i will getting some in a few , for less. Gel and TPU for those who are interested.click on my name up top or PM me..

Last edited:

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I got mine yesterday. I got the blue glitterflex. I always get black so I wanted to try something different. I've used TPU in the past and really like their cases.

anon(406518)

Jul 13, 2011
www.theadultgamer.com

Are these cases kind of smooth or are the pretty grippy? I had a silicone case for my ipod back in the day and it stuck to everything and I didn't like it. I want to be able to get the phone in and out of my pocket without struggling.

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

TPU does not stick like silicone and collects non of the dirt / lint. I've always used TPU and have never had one that felt slippery in my hand.

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Are these cases kind of smooth or are the pretty grippy? I had a silicone case for my ipod back in the day and it stuck to everything and I didn't like it. I want to be able to get the phone in and out of my pocket without struggling.

I kept it in a pretty tight leather belt case and it slipped out fine.

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
TPU does not stick like silicone and collects non of the dirt / lint. I've always used TPU and have never had one that felt slippery in my hand.

This is what I love about them. Slips easily in and out of a pocket with no lint, but isn't slick.

STL 314

May 13, 2011
Visit site

I went with the matte black.....I had the glossy smoked one on my 3D and it looked pretty good so just having that on the front might not be to bad although all black would be best.

Edit....I just sent an email to Clay with a link to this thread. Maybe he will jump in.

that's the one im thinking about going with the Matte Black

graffix31

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site

in for one also. figure even if i dont love it for 9 bucks it is better than nothing until more cases come out. not that i am anticipating not like it.

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

in for one also. figure even if i dont love it for 9 bucks it is better than nothing until more cases come out. not that i am anticipating not like it.

I am sure you will like it. I have yet to hear anyone that doesn't. It offers good protection and fits really well. It is a soft cover but snaps on like it is a hard. Kind of hard to explain but there is no wiggle room or anything, just fits like a glove.

Also the owner othe company is great. He is active on XDA and is always listening to everyone's requests......

Reactions: graffix31

locationman52

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

I received a matte black case today as well. This is the first I've known about the company TPU cases but so far everything has been absolutely fantastic. I purchased it Monday morning and it was in my mailbox this afternoon. Amazing. I would like to see the smoke argyle design for this phone as well (hint hint). :)

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

Received mine today in matte black....exactly what I wanted.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

I got my order for the matte black as well today. I think it'll work just fine, but I think I would agree with Slingbox on preferring one that was completely matte black rather than the matte/gloss combo.

mercyme78

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone tried the screen protector that came with the case yet? Wanna get some feedback on it. Thanks!