For those of you that are still on the hunt for a quality screen protector you should really consider one from Steinheil. Though a tad bit on the pricey side at $13.99 plus shipping for the Screen Protectors & $26.99, they are well worth it IMHO. You get four Screen Protector &/or two Body Shield types to choose from...

Screen Protectors

Body protector Sheids
    09-17-2011 07:43 AM
    Looks like for the screen protectors you get two unless I am reading this wrong...

STEINHEILUltra Series Screen Protector Films 1Set
    Squeegee 1PC
    Micro-fiber fabric 1PC

Will be ordering these for sure!
    BRIVERS73 likes this.
    09-17-2011 11:22 AM
    Looks like for the screen protectors you get two unless I am reading this wrong...

Squeegee 1PC
    Micro-fiber fabric 1PC

Looks like I read it wrong... for some reason I thought that said 1PC all the way down.
    09-17-2011 11:37 AM
    XO Skins are available now as well
    pathtologos likes this.
    09-17-2011 11:43 AM
    Looks like I read it wrong... for some reason I thought that said 1PC all the way down.
    No worries, glad to know they will be avail soon. I contacted them about a week ago and they had no info as to whether or not they would be making them for this phone.
    09-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Are these better than the sprint screen protectors? I got those and I dont like them.They seem to collect finger prints.
    09-19-2011 09:01 AM
    Phantom Skinz said that they should have it up on the site sometime this week. I've used their products for years and they hold up great.
    09-19-2011 12:00 PM
    Just got my Epic 4G Touch today and called up a bunch of BestBuy stores and they don't seem to have any invisible shields in stock. Only reason I specifically want to get it from BestBuy is so that they'll install it for me. I don't trust myself to do it right.
    sndplace likes this.
    09-19-2011 10:30 PM

Squeegee 1PC
    Micro-fiber fabric 1PC

Do these come with cut outs?
    11-15-2011 02:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD