Any cases from Trident or Otterbox?

omegafiler

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Based on the e-mails I've gotten back from a few manufactures, including Otterbox, they're just getting a feel for demand. So if there is any manufacture that doesn't have a product that you want, just e-mail them asking for it. If enough folks request it, they'll make it.

Ogre840

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Based on the e-mails I've gotten back from a few manufactures, including Otterbox, they're just getting a feel for demand. So if there is any manufacture that doesn't have a product that you want, just e-mail them asking for it. If enough folks request it, they'll make it.

Same with Rearth, who seem to have a great product (according to some video reviews I watched for the international SGSII). I'd really like a Rearth case for my phone and ZuneHD, but they don't seem too keen on making cases for all the varieties of the US SGSII :(

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
The Mic hole is off. Other than that, it fits.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic longest phone name in the world Touch 4G

maddmatt02

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
got an email from trident that they will have cases (not sure if they just mean they will have a supply of one style, or if "cases" means they will have mutliple styles) for the ET4G next month

Droided11

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Looks like Trident is "finally" getting ready to release Aegis case in Nov at $24.99.
I did not see Kraken or Cyclops case on their web site so I assume it will be just Aegis.

http://www.cyclopscase.com/samsung-galaxy-s-ii/

And Ballastic is getting ready to release their Shell Gel case at $34.99. Their web site just says "Coming Soon" with no estimated date. No listing of their Hard Case (their equivalent of Kraken case)

http://www.goballisticcase.com/prod...c-4g-touch-ballistic-shell-gel-sg-series-case

I've been waiting for a long time for good cases to become available. I will buy the first one that becomes available between above two. :D

maddmatt02

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
me too, but I was really hoping for something like the kraken or the hard core because Im pretty rough on my phones and would like to keep this one looking good.

TheRewardisCheese

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Definitely looking forward to something from Trident, Otterbox, Ballistic, etc...

I am using a gel skin hybrid case I got from the Sprint store for now but really dig on hard cases more.

JAnkar

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
According to the OtterBox Facebook site, a case for the SGS24gT ain't gonna happen.....Here's the lnfo......
Amber Caprice Brown
when are you going to make a case for the galaxy s 2 epic touch??? i have customers asking me everyday when a defender will be available for it because they want the best protection for their new phone....but yall still dont even have any model case for it only, the international version...what gives otterbox?!?!
Like ? Comment ? Friday at 10:08am ?

OtterBox Hi Amber. We actually will not offer a case for the SII ET4G. Sorry to disappoint.
Friday at 10:23am.

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
well, the good news is that Ballistic came out with a case for these phones today; its not their HC Series, which you can drop from a rooftop and not have a damaged phone, but, its now the most durable, protective case for these phones...
If you are concerned about damage to your phone cause you drop it a lot, or work in harsh environments, this is now the best protection you can get.

If a larger, bulky case bothers you, then stay away from this case..

Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Ballistic Shell Gel (SG) Series Case by Ballistic Case Co.

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
well, the good news is that Ballistic came out with a case for these phones today; its not their HC Series, which you can drop from a rooftop and not have a damaged phone, but, its now the most durable, protective case for these phones...
If you are concerned about damage to your phone cause you drop it a lot, or work in harsh environments, this is now the best protection you can get.

If a larger, bulky case bothers you, then stay away from this case..

Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Ballistic Shell Gel (SG) Series Case by Ballistic Case Co.

Wow that's nice does it come with a holster?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech