Not many accessories available for this phone yet..I know what I want for a case for it but it doesn't exist yet!

here is a pic of what I am hoping to get.. this one is for the 4.3" model:
    lbates likes this.
    09-19-2011 01:29 PM
    I dunno if people know, but the ATT Infuse is pretty much the same thing. In fact, I have the Infuse hardcase on my phone right now- the talk pinhole is a little off only.

Anyway, you can see if you can find an Infuse wallet case. I checked ebay and they have something that is a verical wallet version...
    ZATZAi likes this.
    09-19-2011 03:09 PM
    Thanks for the tip. I will check it out! I actually made sort of prototype/mockup out of cardboard , duct tape and plastic sheet protector. Might just get ambitious and design a cool one:-) I am too obsessed with my phone!
    09-21-2011 01:07 PM
    You can never go wrong with duct tape...
    09-21-2011 11:26 PM
    Especially if you have kids

Charged up post!
    09-21-2011 11:28 PM
    I dunno if people know, but the ATT Infuse is pretty much the same thing. In fact, I have the Infuse hardcase on my phone right now- the talk pinhole is a little off only.

Anyway, you can see if you can find an Infuse wallet case. I checked ebay and they have something that is a verical wallet version...
    My Infuse case should be here tomorrow. Keep ya'll posted about its fit and functionality
    BRIVERS73 likes this.
    09-23-2011 11:30 PM
    Just a heads up that not all Infuse cases will fit. i picked one upland unfortunately it will not sit closed properly and if i i force it closed it powers the phone off. Bummer.

KoukiFC3S likes this.
    09-24-2011 09:36 AM
    Sorry to hear that Tyndall, I'm pretty happy with my case from Best Buy at the moment.

Miggelz- that case looks pretty nice, can you provide a link and let me know how it works for you?
    09-24-2011 07:31 PM
    SAMSUNG I997 INFUSE 4G GENUINE LEATHER FLIP CASE - BLACK, BY TERRAPIN:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

This link should work. Yes. . It fits awesome! Just about exactly what I was looking for! Thanks, Scoob!
    09-24-2011 10:57 PM
    My Infuse case should be here tomorrow. Keep ya'll posted about its fit and functionality Click to view quoted image
    So still absolutely loving this case (see link above )..and it works well as a stand when set vertically. I feel much more at ease toting my phone around in hand with this stylish protection :-)
    09-29-2011 12:33 PM
    So still absolutely loving this case (see link above )..and it works well as a stand when set vertically. I feel much more at ease toting my phone around in hand with this stylish protection :-)
    I read from the reviews that this case does not contain a belt clip which is a total deal breaker for me..
    09-29-2011 01:17 PM
    I read from the reviews that this case does not contain a belt clip which is a total deal breaker for me..
    Nope. No clip. .but good for us girls cuz we usually carry purses : )
    09-29-2011 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD