Belt Clip/Holster

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting on one of theses as well, specifically one made by Seidio. Their product page for the EPIC Touch is up but only the generic stuff is available at the moment...:(

scoob

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy carries the Platinum case for the Infuse.
It is an exact fit for the E4GT except that the bottom speaker hole is off.
The back version of the case has a belt holster as well.

That is what I'm using.

Reactions: BRIVERS73

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy carries the Platinum case for the Infuse.
It is an exact fit for the E4GT except that the bottom speaker hole is off.
The back version of the case has a belt holster as well.

That is what I'm using.

Thank you sir, how much did you pay for it?

LoveMyPhone

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
On a whim, I tried my Seidio (sp?) holster from my Evo, the one I got WITH the case (for the Evo), and it fits the Epic Touch WITHOUT a case. It's a little tight at the top where the spring clip is, but it holds it fine and it is not scratching or wearing the phone at all. It will work fine till an official one comes out for a naked Epic Touch
Just thought someone would like to know! :)

bad1550

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Does the phone screen face in towards beltclip or out. I prefer the screen facing in?

Thank you

Thx

Last edited:

LoveMyPhone

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I finally found holster case that looks like the Seidio type. What a pain in the arse it has been looking for one. It costs $18.00 and $5.00 for shipping. I'm getting mine right now but I thought that I would share this one with you all.:D Follow the link

Amazon.com: USA Gear Impact-Resistant Protective Hard Shell Case With Built-In Kickstand for Sprint Samsung Epic Touch 4G **Includes Micro USB Cable**: Electronics

It says "with built-in kickstand" (which I would love) but I don't "see" anythging in the pictures that shows me a kickstand! :(

rmartin

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna try out the one on Amazon. I'm hoping the phone will go 'screen in' into the holster. The picture they have with it in a holster shows it screen in. We'll see.

rmartin

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Sprint has a case/holster combo available now. I picked one up today, $30. Its a soft rubberized plastic, pretty nice. The case is just one piece the phone snaps into, and goes into the holster. I like it better than the sprint carbon fiber kickstand case. The power/volume buttons are easier to get to, not as recessed.

mmorrismm

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Lousyshot, that is great to hear. Cannot wait to hear how you like it and maybe even some pics. I am defnitely a Holster person myself as a pouch is not going to cut it. Need it protected and on my waist. Any indication of who makes it? I was waiting for the Seidio to come out with one but would be interested in seeing this one.

Thanks,

rmartin

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Here are some pics.

I'm very satisfied with this case and holster. The phone snaps in securely both into the case and the holster. The case is a rubberized plastic with a matte type finish that gives it some grip.

It doesn't add much to the thickness of the phone, and the volume and power buttons are easily accessible. I'm able to pull the phone out of the holster one handed ( I've got big hands).

The holster is made of the same material, both where the screen goes and the back side. The clip that holds the phone does clip on to the phone itself, right by where you would pry the battery cover off, but the clip is made of the same rubberized material, so I'm hoping it won't scuff.

Overall very satisfied.

Some of the pics had flash and the case appears almost grey, but it is black.

Reactions: BRIVERS73

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie