Wireless Music to Home Audio

TheRob21

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a device that uses bluetooth to connect to your phone and transmit music (and pics and video preferably) to an hdmi source.

I'm having a hard time finding a device. I have no idea what they're called. Any help would be appreciated.

sipho

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
There are any number of Bluetooth receivers that will do the music part. One from Sony is the HWS-BTA2W Bluetooth Transmitter & Receiver. It can receive or transmit stereo on BT. $50 on Amazon. There is also the Logitech "Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth? audio devices", PN 980-000540. $40 from Amazon or direct from Logitech. Also the Belkin F8Z492-P Bluetooth Music Receiver, the Miccus BluBridge and the RIM BlackBerry Remote Stereo Bluetooth Gateway (which also works with non-BlackBerries)

ZATZAi

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I think the Doubletwist app can transmit video, as well as the audio, to a DLNA receiver or AppleTV. I have not tries it yet myself, but take a look. Maybe the Boxee app too...

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
there is an app call 2player, that will do it for you, as long as your AVR is connected to your network, and you have wireless in your house/entertainment room..
been using it for awhile, and it works well!

TheRob21

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I just wanted to report back on wha t I did. I purchased a Sony Bluetooth Wireless Adaptor (HWS-BTA2W) from amazon for about $50. The device works great with my phone. I had to buy a 3.5mm female jack to rca cable.

Thanks for your help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2