Letstalk.com is saying that they have this case but are showing the pictures of the gs2 so I emailed them to see if they actually have it for the epic touch. I'll report back when i get a response. OtterBox Commuter Series Protective Case for Samsung Epic Touch
    09-27-2011 06:56 AM
    I emailed Otterbox and they currently don't have one but they know we want it!
    09-27-2011 12:57 PM
    OK so I didnt get an email so I called letstalk and the guy I talked to said that this was the case for the epic touch but by the sound of his voice I was still skeptical and called otterbox and a the person I talked to looked into it for me and said letstalk was wrong they are selling the wrong case there is no otterbox for the epic touch as of now but she said they may make one when T-Mobile gets its galaxy s2 because its not getting the IPhone 5 and I guess they love apple because they are already working on the case. Well I'm sorry if I got anyones hopes up but it looks like we are going to have to wait if at all for an otterbox case.
    09-29-2011 09:51 PM
    Oh and she also said that they will be contacting letstalk to let them know that they are selling the wrong case and to fix there site so that no repercussions come back on otterbox.
    09-29-2011 09:55 PM
    Well from he pictures on letstalk it clearly is not for our phone.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    09-30-2011 08:59 AM
    It's killing me that there is no Otterbox... I just know I'm going to break this daggon thing
    10-06-2011 12:20 PM
    Hi Everyone, I just made a new post on here.

Please login to facebook and comment on the post I made on otterbox page.

I'm hoping we get enough people to like/comment that they finally get their s#t together.

-RR
    10-10-2011 10:03 AM
    As of TODAY:
    Sorry mate.
    10-11-2011 02:36 PM
    For anyone interested, I emailed Trident Cases and they are making one for the Samsung Epic 4G Touch and it should be out next month. I had their case for my Galaxy S (Vibrant) and it was great. It cost about the same as the Otterbox but seems to have a better build quality.
    10-21-2011 05:28 PM
    nice cant wait i need a good strong case
    10-24-2011 03:20 PM
    After a long wait, finally cases that provides good protection will become available soon.

Trident Aegis case
    http://www.cyclopscase.com/samsung-galaxy-s-ii/

Ballistic Shell Gel (SG) Case
    http://www.goballisticcase.com/products/samsung-galaxy-s-ll-epic-4g-touch-ballistic-shell-gel-sg-series-case
    10-25-2011 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD