Galaxy S? II, Epic? 4G Touch d710 Desktop Dock

Beercow

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't there supposed to be a few official accessories available for this device? Where are they?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Chris778811

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

Looks just like the one in the picture. The part I really like is how easy it goes in the dock and the same for taking it out you can do it with one hand. Coming for a bb awhile back having a dock and bedside mode was important. This dock and downloading bedside form the market is the way to go. I don't use a case either so it's easy to just drop it in and go

bluemagicx

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Well its not a big deal, but just dropping/grabbing and go would be cool. Taking the case off and on is a minor pain. its so thin I think it will work! I'm: optimistic.:)

Chris778811

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Well its not a big deal, but just dropping/grabbing and go would be cool. Taking the case off and on is a minor pain. its so thin I think it will work! I'm: optimistic.:)

No it would not fit it's a really tight fit with out a case. I tried with a case and it's not even close to fitting

cporta

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Finally, time for me to get one. I wish they would make some kind of induction charging though. I miss that.

bluemagicx

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah Just got my dock! No the TPU case won't fit. So Im sitting here deciding if I want to modify the dock and widen it. So the TPU case would fit.But I think the sides are hollow so thats not going to happen! Going to add some weight to the base though it just wants to move around too much. (sigh)

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I have one of the silicone cases and I just remove it before I put it on. But I am pondering getting a Skinit skin and wonder if it would add too much thickness. Maybe its time to break out the dremel...

BTW, I scored one of the deals from the AT&T store where you buy the Infuse 4G car dock for $17+, and get the desktop dock for $.50 (yes, the guy at the counter was as shocked as you are, if you have not heard of this deal yet). The docks fit, and you can tell that its made for the more squared-off Infuse, but for the price, its a lovely compromise for me versus paying nearly $80 for both official E4GT docks elsewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae