AT&T car dock

Asian Kyle

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
anyone know if at&t still has the bundle deal where you get the car cradle and dock for like $18? please let me know asap. I'd really like to get this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taz420NJ

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I just picked it up tonight, and like most other users who have done it, I got the "you're nuts" look from the guy when I explained the deal. None of the people there knew about it, but when they ran it through the computer, there was a look of bewilderment and a "HUH!" from everyone behind the counter..

The store I went to had them packed up in a box to be returned to the distribution center as dead inventory. So if you want it, you better find a store now, because I can only assume that all stores will be sending back what they have left.

Asian Kyle

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I just picked it up tonight, and like most other users who have done it, I got the "you're nuts" look from the guy when I explained the deal. None of the people there knew about it, but when they ran it through the computer, there was a look of bewilderment and a "HUH!" from everyone behind the counter..

The store I went to had them packed up in a box to be returned to the distribution center as dead inventory. So if you want it, you better find a store now, because I can only assume that all stores will be sending back what they have left.

okay thanks man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech