anyone know if at&t still has the bundle deal where you get the car cradle and dock for like $18? please let me know asap. I'd really like to get this.
    12-04-2011 08:49 AM
    If you can find a corp. store that still has any in stock you can still get the deal
    12-09-2011 04:39 AM
    oh okay, it has to be a corporate store, not just a retail
    12-09-2011 06:58 AM
    I just picked it up tonight, and like most other users who have done it, I got the "you're nuts" look from the guy when I explained the deal. None of the people there knew about it, but when they ran it through the computer, there was a look of bewilderment and a "HUH!" from everyone behind the counter..

The store I went to had them packed up in a box to be returned to the distribution center as dead inventory. So if you want it, you better find a store now, because I can only assume that all stores will be sending back what they have left.
    12-12-2011 08:50 PM
    I just picked it up tonight, and like most other users who have done it, I got the "you're nuts" look from the guy when I explained the deal. None of the people there knew about it, but when they ran it through the computer, there was a look of bewilderment and a "HUH!" from everyone behind the counter..

The store I went to had them packed up in a box to be returned to the distribution center as dead inventory. So if you want it, you better find a store now, because I can only assume that all stores will be sending back what they have left.
    okay thanks man
    12-13-2011 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD