Hi all,

I just washed my spare battery, that I purchased directly from Samsung when I ordered the external charger (the spare battery came with the charger).

I don't think I should try and use it, the paper that detects water on top of the battery is now very pink!

I would like to save some money this time around and try to purchase a spare cheaper than $39 directly from Samsung, but after reading some other threads and posts, I leary of making a purchase from most sites, stating very cheap prices.

Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer, with a good price?

Thanks!

Rob

Rob sent this from his SPH-D710 via Tapatalk
    12-28-2011 09:24 PM
    Hi all,

I just washed my spare battery, that I purchased directly from Samsung when I ordered the external charger (the spare battery came with the charger).

I don't think I should try and use it, the paper that detects water on top of the battery is now very pink!

I would like to save some money this time around and try to purchase a spare cheaper than $39 directly from Samsung, but after reading some other threads and posts, I leary of making a purchase from most sites, stating very cheap prices.

Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer, with a good price?

Thanks!

Rob

Rob sent this from his SPH-D710 via Tapatalk
    I wouldn't have any trepidation about buying one on eBay. You can find the Mugen ones for 1950mah at $35 I think. I have seen some Sammy ones there too at 2000mah.
    12-29-2011 12:10 AM
    I myself don't trust ebay me and my friends have had alot of problems with ebay so we switched to amazon and we've been really pleased. Try amazon

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    01-02-2012 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD