Flygrip - Phone stands Which do you use?

maluminse

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I used to have the Evo which had the awesome built in kickstands. Im often in restaurants or coffee shops and stand my phone to read news or watch video.

I have the sgs2 now so no kickstand. Flygrip seems to answer the call by having a horizontal stand (doesnt look too stable). But its 30 freaking dollars which seems like a lot for a stand.

I know some cases have stands. I havent seen any. Im also buying a tripod holder. fyi not sure its relvant.

Your thoughts?

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I used to have the Evo which had the awesome built in kickstands. Im often in restaurants or coffee shops and stand my phone to read news or watch video.

I have the sgs2 now so no kickstand. Flygrip seems to answer the call by having a horizontal stand (doesnt look too stable). But its 30 freaking dollars which seems like a lot for a stand.

I know some cases have stands. I havent seen any. Im also buying a tripod holder. fyi not sure its relvant.

Your thoughts?

Hang on for a little bit and I will have an alternative for you - I don't want to give a date, but it will be soon. Here is a link to a prototype, the final product is even better!

kickstand4u tm is a Light, Comfortable, and Protective accessory

Last edited:

maluminse

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

tursch67

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I am in need of a stand/grip also. I agree that $30 is a lot for a small piece of plastic (fly grip). Your prototype link is not working for some reason. I'd love to see it.

Tim

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site

tonylmiller

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I just installed a flygrip and I love it. The stand is a side benefit for me. I just wanted a more secure way to hold the phone and use it with one hand. The stand is stable enough, but it will fall over if you press the screen without holding it.

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Are you talking about this link? kickstand4u tm Intro - Designs by RemoteSystems tm, Inc. As these are not yet available, but should be soon now.

As of 11-22-2012, the kickstand4u tm is now available. Please use the Promotion Code without quotes "XDA" for a 50% discount and to say thanks to all of you! Please help me spread the word. I hope you enjoy the kickstand4u tm as much as I do. I have another development coming soon made specifically for tablets of all sizes and will simply attach itself to the kickstand4u tm. I will post information about that here soon.

Link to info and where to order:
kickstand4u tm Intro - Designs by RemoteSystems tm, Inc.

Link to picture showing kickstand4u tm mounted to different devices
http://www.remotesystems.com/images/...0multiview.jpg

Link to animated 3D rendering showing multiple views
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6GFx...ature=youtu.be

Link to the currently available finishes
http://www.remotesystems.com/images/all samples.jpg

MPurg3

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Just my 2 ?, I have the fly grip and I love it. I know it seems expensive but it's a great product and the best $30 I've spent on accessories period. I use it everyday and the kickstand works both ways perfectly. It doesn't take up that much room. Will use for all of my devices and my wife has one as well. Never drop my phone since I started using the Flygrip. I have tried to get everyone I know to understand just how awesome it is.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos