08-25-2012 11:12 AM
312 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    I just reinstalled the rom... fixed it

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Ok good. Thats so odd. Never had that issue thus far.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    07-09-2012 10:57 AM
    Im discontinuing this project for an Open Sourced ROM. AOKP Milestone 6 Alpha 2 is up on the new thread. This project is going to take up ALOT of my time now. It is stable enough for a Daily Driver

07-09-2012 02:26 PM
    Im discontinuing this project for an Open Sourced ROM. AOKP Milestone 6 Alpha 2 is up on the new thread. This project is going to take up ALOT of my time now. It is stable enough for a Daily Driver

Discontinuing.... what?? That sucks.. the main reason I was on this rom is because I thought you would continue to support it/ theme it more and tweak the tar out of it..... hmmmm well thanks for the work u did...:beer:

07-09-2012 04:25 PM
    Discontinuing.... what?? That sucks.. the main reason I was on this rom is because I thought you would continue to support it/ theme it more and tweak the tar out of it..... hmmmm well thanks for the work u did...:beer:

Try my newest project here:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=185426

[ROM][July 9, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 Alpha 2 [UNOFFICIAL]

This project will be 110% supported and best of all its an open source rom.

07-09-2012 04:27 PM
    I changed my background and want the one that comes stock with this rom. Any chance I can get a drop box link? (Both lock and reg background)

07-09-2012 04:28 PM
    Try my newest project here:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=185426

[ROM][July 9, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 Alpha 2 [UNOFFICIAL]

This project will be 110% supported and best of all its an open source rom.

Ill check it out a little down the road... im gonna give wicked sensations rom a run.. just flashed it...

07-09-2012 04:46 PM
    Ill check it out a little down the road... im gonna give wicked sensations rom a run.. just flashed it...

Suit yourself.

07-09-2012 07:07 PM
    I changed my background and want the one that comes stock with this rom. Any chance I can get a drop box link? (Both lock and reg background)

Please?

07-10-2012 01:35 PM
    Please?

Just use root explorer or 7zip to extract the wallpaper from the /system/framework/framework-res.apk.

07-10-2012 01:58 PM
    What issues did u have with your AirWave before flashing My Rom?

It was actually solved just by the ICS upgrade. On the EL29, if I used my Airave, everything was fine at home. When I'd leave my neighborhood, I could no longer receive texts or calls. I could make texts and calls though. This occurred 20 miles west, and 100 miles north, two entirely different locations. It appears to be a known issue based upon threads I see on the official Sprint forums for Airave connected to GS2.

By the way, just used GPS for the first time today and I was impressed by how quickly I locked on to a satellite. Nice job sir. And if you're interested, the Galaxy Nexus 4G at my local Sprint store has ICS 4.0.4 on it, with FD02 or 22, I can't quite recall the numbers portion.
    07-10-2012 02:45 PM
    Has anyone gotten light flow to work with this?

07-10-2012 11:47 PM
    Has anyone gotten light flow to work with this?

What the heck is light flow?

If it doesnt work you need to contact the developer of "Light Flow" and he needs to update to googles new ICS prefixes. Its most likely an app compatibility issue with ICS.

07-11-2012 08:34 AM
    I just checked to see what light flow was an I was reading the comments left by the users. Several users on ICS Updates cant get the app to work right.

07-11-2012 08:42 AM
    Dark,

Just wanted to extend the appreciation and thank you for such an amazing ROM. I barely rooted for the first time and this is my first ROM that I put in. Being that it is running very smoothly, I don't foresee myself putting on another ROM. Just wondering, with any new patches or updates, can I simply do a clean wipe from CW and apply it via SD card, or do I have to reflash back to gingerbread - > wipe -> then reflash? You said on your first page that this ROM won't experience the dreaded hard brick that seem to be common with ICS 4.0 ROM. Being that I'm a noob, I would love to get some information on this. Thanks Dark, your assistance is appreciated.

07-11-2012 10:19 AM
    Dark,

Just wanted to extend the appreciation and thank you for such an amazing ROM. I barely rooted for the first time and this is my first ROM that I put in. Being that it is running very smoothly, I don't foresee myself putting on another ROM. Just wondering, with any new patches or updates, can I simply do a clean wipe from CW and apply it via SD card, or do I have to reflash back to gingerbread - > wipe -> then reflash? You said on your first page that this ROM won't experience the dreaded hard brick that seem to be common with ICS 4.0 ROM. Being that I'm a noob, I would love to get some information on this. Thanks Dark, your assistance is appreciated.

You lost me on the last part...

07-11-2012 10:50 AM
    Question for you. I have been running your Liquid Ice V1.2.0 ROM and I have been able to install S Voice and it works great. I have just recently installed Google Now but which wasn't difficult but I am getting a network error on start up. I can type a search but the voice doesnt work. Any thoughts on what I can do to make it work with your ROM. Here is the URL I used for the install: Port Google Now To Your Ice Cream Sandwich Android Phone
    any advice would be very much appreciated. Again great job. Just got paid will be making a donation.
    07-12-2012 12:49 PM
    Just read through previous post sand read you dont have a donation page. I +1 pdog1978's post. You definitely need one for your awesome work.
    07-12-2012 12:57 PM
    Hey Darknight2..is been a while since i posted last time, ever since stuff started to look and feel good lol..i was running DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.1.1_Release for quite a while now with the few mods i did myself off course, video in gallery, bt issue etc, rem? well, i finally decided to give v1.2.0 a try to c what's new and i noticed it needs one simple little fix that im pretty sure everyone who has it also noticed but, since is so perfect, no one jumped in and mentioned..the camera, zoom doesn't work for still pics..at least wasn't on my phone tho! i clearly took care of it and now is working flawlessly!
    ..something else i had way better reception and signal bars with the modem in ROM v1.1.1, with this, i barely get steady 3g, and 4g doesn't lock at all, i use to get 4g at least in my bedrom and living rom, now, it keeps switching between 1x and poor 3g all the time and data speed sucks lol, not even after the patch u provided in case this happens! ..i would appreciate if u could post a link with a patch of the modem from ROM v1.1.1, if possible!! i'll post progress after fixing, if i do tho!..
    ..thx in advance.
    trojan214 likes this.
    07-12-2012 03:34 PM
    Its been very quiet here lately. Im guessing I perfected this beast of a rom

Sent From A Rotary Phone
    Have had no problems at all. Thinking of going back to stock to update to ICS. If I can?

07-13-2012 01:09 AM
    Dark,
    So I have been running this rom for a few days now and just realized that I never flashed to the right modem. Do I have to reflash the rom and modem or can I just flash to the proper modem?
    07-13-2012 03:35 AM
    Dark,
    So I have been running this rom for a few days now and just realized that I never flashed to the right modem. Do I have to reflash the rom and modem or can I just flash to the proper modem?
    Just flash the modem.
    trojan214 likes this.
    07-16-2012 07:17 PM
    Are modems backwards compatible regarding android versions?

Sent from...B*+ch, my $h*+ is custom!
    07-16-2012 08:21 PM
    Are modems backwards compatible regarding android versions?

Sent from...B*+ch, my $h*+ is custom!
    Modems and android versions have nothing to do with each other. You can flash a EK03 modem on an FF18 Rom if you want too. Its totally up to the user which modem they want.
    DEF3NDER likes this.
    07-16-2012 08:54 PM
    Gotcha. Thank you. Better safe than sorry!
    07-17-2012 03:00 AM
    I'm going to try and flash this tonight. I'm currently on EL29, Calkulins 2.9.2. Is this the correct order I need to do?

One click EL29 via [ODIN][TAR] SPH-D710.EL29_CL852097 (EL29 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Full Restore - Rooted) - xda-developers

Then just follow the current instructions in this thread for Liquid Ice?
    07-17-2012 11:43 AM
312 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD